dont be surprised now!

pchs#1fan

Just about everyone thinks P.C. is going to be 8th. And a few think 4th, and one who thinks temple won the Nat Champ. PCHS will have to shock the Region if not the State. that it will the region champ. Col. Acad. welcome to our house. Cracker Jack Field , where you get surprised when you leave. with a L. Everyone will know who I am by the first 2 mins. I will leave the rest to you!!! See you in the future!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get me wrong, I grew up in PC played for them and was a decent player, however I have seen you guys play, and you guys should be #1 in your region and killing teams but your not. I hope your name isn't jack rabbbit. It seems to me that kid has too much confidence. I know for a fact there are way better backs before J.R (Jack Rabbit) and J.R has made alot of comments and surrounding people have too that he is the best PC has ever had as a back. Is that a joke or are people serious??

PC don't be talking all this crap aboout going to state and being #1 and all this just play one game at a time stop predicting what your going to do. Prove it.

Don't get me wrong, I grew up in PC played for them and was a decent player, however I have seen you guys play, and you guys should be #1 in your region and killing teams but your not. I hope your name isn't jack rabbbit. It seems to me that kid has too much confidence. I know for a fact there are way better backs before J.R (Jack Rabbit) and J.R has made alot of comments and surrounding people have too that he is the best PC has ever had as a back. Is that a joke or are people serious??

PC don't be talking all this crap aboout going to state and being #1 and all this just play one game at a time stop predicting what your going to do. Prove it.

look who ever this is needs to shut thire mouth i never said i was the best runing back shows how much you no i dont even play rb so before you go runing you mouth thin no first what you going to say go :thumb: pc

Look, I am just saying every1 has us 7 or 8th. We are much better than ppl. think so dont be surprised if the outcome is in our favor.