dont be surprised now!

pchs#1fan

Why do you call yourself a perrycountyviking when you put this team down. -_- This team has just a good a chance as the next team. At least PCHS#1fan supports his team he just telling his opinion (just like you) :lol:

well said skeet... t.y.! .. pcv isnt a fan I guess. and when something does happen...dont u dare jump on the bus pcv...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry pc #1 fan, someone told me that you were the biggest smack talker you guys had. As I remember you were back not too long ago you talked alot of smack in middle school and J.R you were ok but not the best. It seems too after Friday nights performance that you have a little cockiness too you. You all have said the same thing last year that you guys were going to suprise everybody well I'm still waiting.Congrats on winning a ball game when is the last time you guys one won besides Friday??Including last season.

Here's some tips

1) Footballl is work, go to work and get the job done. When the job is complete give you and all your co workers a pat on the back. Then go back to work and do it all over again

2) When and only when you (P.C) win state then you have smack talking rights other than that shut your mouth!! One ball game win does not constitute braging and or smack talking rights.

3) Don't make excuses if this wouldn't have happen or if they hadn't done this or that ,the game would've been different. Stop crying!!! I heard enouogh of PC's crying for the past 3 years.

J.R (Jack Rabbit) You did enough crying and whinning for all of P.C playing ball don't you think???

Good Luck PC

Oh yeah just 1 thing, Im new to this if u looked at my joined date. I can and will talk smack! If u know J.R. so well let us know who u r ...and who's crying? Hey J.R. u just do ur thing. Let him do all his talk. and 1 final thing pcv, just come to the game and watch them do their thing.

With such a large region (8 regional games) there's not much leeway in scheduling particularly if you want to keep an old rival or two... It would be good to keep one non-region game relatively close by (McEwen/Lewis Co./etc.) and schedule another with someone in Region 4, 5 or 7. Is it region 5 that is jumping up to 9 teams??

It's much different from regions over in East Tn. that only have 5 or 6 teams in them. Generally their schedules will have several teams from NC/VA/KY on them.

With such a large region (8 regional games) there's not much leeway in scheduling particularly if you want to keep an old rival or two... It would be good to keep one non-region game relatively close by (McEwen/Lewis Co./etc.) and schedule another with someone in Region 4, 5 or 7. Is it region 5 that is jumping up to 9 teams??

It's much different from regions over in East Tn. that only have 5 or 6 teams in them. Generally their schedules will have several teams from NC/VA/KY on them.

We played Lewis County the first several years we had a team, when we were in the region across the river. They were very helpful to us when we were cranking the program up. But like someone said, it really doesn't benefit either team to play each other at this time. Only 2 non region games to fill, McEwen seems to have become a bit of an out of region rivalry, but may falter now that Rick Rice is no longer here, but they are also in Region 5 which you point out is growing, may have trouble keeping us on their schedule as well. Lewis County might be a viable option to replace them, but we may have to cross the river and play some of those teams we used to play to fill the other spot. Already doing that for the other out of region game now with Riverside.