Jefferson Co. vs Morristown East

EASTFAN

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You idiot last years game went to 4 overtimes. At the end of regulation the score was 14-14. Forgot to play defense my ######. It is real easy to score from the ten yard line. Which is where you start in each overtime period and if I recall right East got the usual Dumplin Valley screwing

Yes coach U still coaches and no we haven't given up on our team. If the field is as bad as it sounds I would much rather play on the nice CN turf. I think if we can shut down East's TB we will win it.

GO JEFF. CO.!!!

I agree, from what I've heard if we can stop East's running game we'll be fine. I was at the JC/East game last year and it was one of the better games of the year, exciting for both sides. Anybody know who East has played in their first two games?

I agree, from what I've heard if we can stop East's running game we'll be fine. I was at the JC/East game last year and it was one of the better games of the year, exciting for both sides. Anybody know who East has played in their first two games?

They played Karns (Won 20-16) and Davy Crocket (Won 21-0).

Has very little to do with Jeff County, very little intrest in East. The big games get talked about the most, the others not so much.

Jeff County by 10

Disagree. I think this game is one of the two more interesting games this week in northeast TN; just behind Sci Hill and TN High. A win would give either school a big boost of confidence going forward.

Disagree. I think this game is one of the two more interesting games this week in northeast TN; just behind Sci Hill and TN High. A win would give either school a big boost of confidence going forward.

Personally, I think this game is huge for Jeff. County. If you look at the schedule, JC has to go on the road and play the #1 and #2 teams in the state the next two weeks (DB and Oak Ridge). It would be a lot better to be 2-1 going into those two games than 1-2.

Morristown East would like to see how they measure

up to a team that played Morristown West.( that's the game east fans want)

Jefferson Co. gave Mo-West all they want for a half, the just runout of gas in the

2nd half. Every game is important, you cannot look ahead or you will get your

butt beat. Win or lose we will know what we need to work on.