Jefferson Co. vs Morristown East

EASTFAN

Hey Grad,

I was at the game and saw that too. Most of the East players are good guys, but all I can say is what else would you expect from a guy with a mohawk. He is a total lack of class.

We'll see what kind of program Hatcher really wants to run over there, but odds are if TSSAA doesn't do anything he will be back on that field next Friday. They have West coming up and they can't do without their "star" quarterback. Don't worry though, him and the rest of the canes will find out just exactly where they are in the Motown football pecking order when they run into the big red machine. Maybe we'll hold him down and rid him of the ridiculous looking hair cut.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to make it public that I hope East quarterback Brad Ramsey never steps on to a football field in TN with that stunt he pulled on Adam Rickard. I can understand a late hit or something, but holding a player by his throat and choking him to death is definately not something that needs to happen. You always hate to see a kid carried off on a strecther with an oxygen mask on even more when it is because of another player attempting to cause that pain. I hear the TSSAA will be reviewing the game tape and i hope to see Brad Ramsey kicked off the team. However that still wouldn't be enough justice for attempting to kill someone by cutting off their air way.

Good Game tonight boys. You fought hard. Adam, I hope you have a fast recovery and I will be praying for you.

What? What's the deal? I would like to hear more about this choking incident.

I wouldnt go so far to call him a "star." Primadonna or punk would be more appropriate. Brad Ramsey is a complete disrespect to that entire football team, most of whom played with class. It was very obvious that Brad is the one that caused the in jury, and also that it was not even close to being "football related." What ought to happen is he should be permanently kicked off the team, not just a suspension. What happens if Adam is seriously injured? How will Brad feel then? Knowing Brad, success and not remorse is what he's feeling right now. He's probably pretty content with the result of his actions, but no so much with his ability to beat Jefferson County. He should never step on a football field again.

Or maybe, just maybe, Ramsey was simply attempting to carry out East's "Death to Jeff" theme. Guess they were a little more serious about it than we thought...

How is the kid that got choked? Sounds like a serious infraction, maybe more than kicked off the team is in order. Wasn't there, didn't see it, but at some point players have to be held accountable for their actions and it sounds like this is one of those times.

Our prayers are with the injured athlete.

I just want to make it public that I hope East quarterback Brad Ramsey never steps on to a football field in TN with that stunt he pulled on Adam Rickard. I can understand a late hit or something, but holding a player by his throat and choking him to death is definately not something that needs to happen. You always hate to see a kid carried off on a strecther with an oxygen mask on even more when it is because of another player attempting to cause that pain. I hear the TSSAA will be reviewing the game tape and i hope to see Brad Ramsey kicked off the team. However that still wouldn't be enough justice for attempting to kill someone by cutting off their air way.

Good Game tonight boys. You fought hard. Adam, I hope you have a fast recovery and I will be praying for you.

ok i wasnt going to post on anyhting at all, but this is gettin out of hand and there wasnt any stunt pulled on the field. rickard hit me and as i was getting up i was pushing off of him just like everyother player does in football and my hand went into his neck. i was not tryign to hurt him and wouldnt try to hurt any other player.i have nothign but respect for him and everyone else on the jeff football team.and ppl saying i have no class and sportsmanship that is a bunch of crap. u can ask just about every player that tackled me friday night i helped them up and patted them on the back. but i hope everything is good for rickard and yes i felt very bad for what happene. but good look to the patriots on there season.

ok i wasnt going to post on anyhting at all, but this is gettin out of hand and there wasnt any stunt pulled on the field. rickard hit me and as i was getting up i was pushing off of him just like everyother player does in football and my hand went into his neck. i was not tryign to hurt him and wouldnt try to hurt any other player.i have nothign but respect for him and everyone else on the jeff football team.and ppl saying i have no class and sportsmanship that is a bunch of crap. u can ask just about every player that tackled me friday night i helped them up and patted them on the back. but i hope everything is good for rickard and yes i felt very bad for what happene. but good look to the patriots on there season.

RIGHT !!!

"My hand just went around his neck". I've watched football for 40 yrs and have never seen someone use an opponet's neck to get up with. So that wasn't you talking trash during the game or is that your way of showing respect for the other team? The problem is you already have a reputation as a chump and you just added to that rep.. Maybe you can use this example as a motivation to shut your mouth and just play.

RIGHT !!!

"My hand just went around his neck". I've watched football for 40 yrs and have never seen someone use an opponet's neck to get up with. So that wasn't you talking trash during the game or is that your way of showing respect for the other team? The problem is you already have a reputation as a chump and you just added to that rep.. Maybe you can use this example as a motivation to shut your mouth and just play.

[/

yeah i talked smack just like alot of ppl but i also helped ppl up and patted them on the back when they done good. im sorry but u have to have some cocky ness to u to play football u cant just go out there and think that someone is better then u.but like im said im sorry for what happened to adam and i have personally sent him a message on myspace telling him im sorry for what happened and telling him i hope everything is better and he has a good season.

well feel lucky you even have the chance to play another game and continue your arrogance, because that shouldnt be the case. no one has any interest in what you have to say so why dont you do us, yourself, and your team a favor and stay off here, because you're only making a fool of yourself. I'm sure theres not one person who looks at your posts and doesnt roll their eyes that you have the nerve to post about the very situation you yourself caused.

just wondering brad, are you illiterate as well?

Edited by OSUbucks

THAT IS THE BIGGEST LOAD OF BS I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!