Scott Vs. Taft

Bassfishing_205

IN THE PAST TAFT ALWAYS HAS SOME TALENT THEY JUST DONT GET THE PRACTICE TIME MOST HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS GET. IF SHS DONT COME READY TO PLAY TAFT WILL MAKE IT VERY TOUGH ON THEM. THE HIGHLANDER O LOOKED VERY GOOD, BUT THE D PLAYED GOOD AT TIMES AND NOT SO GOOD AT TIMES. ALL YOU GUYS ON D YOU STILL HAVE TO BE LOOKING TO MAKE PLAYS DONT WAIT ON YOUR TEAM MATES TO MAKE THEM. LETS GO HIGHLANDERS LETS GET READY FOR TAFT. :) GO BIG RED !

How to beat Taft is to stop student body left and student body right and watch for the all out blitzs and they will possibly throw a seam route at u and which i think SHS will stop them both.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as Scott doesn't get caught looking ahead too much to that region opener the following week, I don't expect them to have too much trouble with Taft. Player for player, TYC is as talented a team as there is, most years. But with players coming and going without much time to practice together, and with their lack of discipline, it makes it difficult to beat many teams.

As long as Scott doesn't get caught looking ahead too much to that region opener the following week, I don't expect them to have too much trouble with Taft. Player for player, TYC is as talented a team as there is, most years. But with players coming and going without much time to practice together, and with their lack of discipline, it makes it difficult to beat many teams.

Yep they would be a desent team maybe one of the better ones if kids wouldnt make paroll by midseason lol :)

scott high win they can not even spell the word win. they would have better luck beating a pre-schooler in a spelling bee go taft.

Well lets see here skipy SHS has done beat gibbs who threw for 300 and sumthing yards in a pretty good win and they beat a good team in OS. Yea they started off slow but i can tell u want thing they r going to finish alot stronger than people is thinking. This team is going to suprise people at the end of the year.

Well lets see here skipy SHS has done beat gibbs who threw for 300 and sumthing yards in a pretty good win and they beat a good team in OS. Yea they started off slow but i can tell u want thing they r going to finish alot stronger than people is thinking. This team is going to suprise people at the end of the year.

i agree we seem to be more of a team than last year

And another thing kind off the subject but does it not feel good to win in a tight game like that and not give it up. Last year there would have been no way we would have won and another thing does it not feel good to see fans like that one old man on the sideline jump up and down and hollering at the top of his lungs now that is a real highlander fan and it is bout time that we start winning more and bring it back to were it is exciting to come to an SHS game. I mean that old man jumping up and down just makes u feel good bout being a highlander. Now scott just keep on giving these fans sumthing to cheer bout.

Edited by Bassfishing_205