Scott Vs. Taft

Bassfishing_205

Hey everybody get on wbir.com and vote as many times as u can josh terry offensive player of the game for prepextra. WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why not vote josey chambers he had the highlanders first 3 tds and i know 2 of them were passes but he had to get by a couple of defenders after he caught the ball and its only his third high school game

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many games has josey played compared to josh terry

:thumb: josey has played three highschool football games compared to josh terry starting since sophmore but your missing the point prepxtra dont look at how many games you played they look at your stats and josh has the more impressive stats he threw for three or more touchdowns cant remember how many exactly and ran in a touchdown passed for over 230 yards and almost rushed for 150 so that qualifies josh more than it does josey all though :rolleyes: josey had an outstanding game :thumb:

why not vote josey chambers he had the highlanders first 3 tds and i know 2 of them were passes but he had to get by a couple of defenders after he caught the ball and its only his third high school game

hey if u knew how the system worked u would know y we arent voting for josey chambers the coach select the players of the week in prepextra only thing we can do is vote for one of the 4 or 5 selected players to vote for and that is the reason im not putting on here vote for josey chambers

Voting for Josh Terry for offensive player of the week would be a huge upset, considering he is up against all Knoxville boys. And just looking at how the article showed up in Knoxville Sentinel - it looks like they want to give it to the Gibbs QB, who had a great game. But it sounds to me like Terry really deserved it. I was told they got his stats wrong, and he really ran 4 TDs, and threw 2, totalling nearly 400 yards of offense against a strong Oliver Springs defense.

But I doubt he can get it.... not against a Knox school QB who threw over 300 yards (setting school records), and the Catholic's back up RB, and Fulton's Rogan.

I seen Terry play when he was a sophomore, and he had a great arm then. According to his stats (on PrepXtra) so far, looks like he now is real good runner too. I'd say his stats will go way down in the next few weeks when Scott runs into Kingston, Anderson CO, Fulton, AE, the state Champs (!), and Knox Catholic. Looks like if doesn't get this vote - he'll never get it - too bad.

Edited by Cap

Voting for Josh Terry for offensive player of the week would be a huge upset, considering he is up against all Knoxville boys. And just looking at how the article showed up in Knoxville Sentinel - it looks like they want to give it to the Gibbs QB, who had a great game. But it sounds to me like Terry really deserved it. I was told they got his stats wrong, and he really ran 4 TDs, and threw 2, totalling nearly 400 yards of offense against a strong Oliver Springs defense.

But I doubt he can get it.... not against a Knox school QB who threw over 300 yards (setting school records), and the Catholic's back up RB, and Fulton's Rogan.

I seen Terry play when he was a sophomore, and he had a great arm then. According to his stats (on PrepXtra) so far, looks like he now is real good runner too. I'd say his stats will go way down in the next few weeks when Scott runs into Kingston, Anderson CO, Fulton, AE, the state Champs (!), and Knox Catholic. Looks like if doesn't get this vote - he'll never get it - too bad.

we will see if his stats go way down he just might suprise u cap

THEDEANSAYS Hey it's great you guys won I wasn't able to attend but have seen it on the local coverage , I like the different D sets and also the different looks in the 3-3 but when you start strong you got to finish strong play hard for 4 quarters as far as the chain gang I haven't talked to anyone to know but I seen a post about volunteers and that's rite I know for a fact that at least 3 of them have boys on the field and they are heck of a lot better places to see the game !!!!! I Don't have the scoop on that but I'll get it . Man the offence was clicking very few mistakes just keep working they just get better from here, and don't think that Taft is going to be a cake walk there's a lot of talent that goes in and out of there so practice hard . Go HIGHLANDERS

scott by 12 and a 2 point conversion

THEDEANSAYS Hey it's great you guys won I wasn't able to attend but have seen it on the local coverage , I like the different D sets and also the different looks in the 3-3 but when you start strong you got to finish strong play hard for 4 quarters as far as the chain gang I haven't talked to anyone to know but I seen a post about volunteers and that's rite I know for a fact that at least 3 of them have boys on the field and they are heck of a lot better places to see the game !!!!! I Don't have the scoop on that but I'll get it . Man the offence was clicking very few mistakes just keep working they just get better from here, and don't think that Taft is going to be a cake walk there's a lot of talent that goes in and out of there so practice hard . Go HIGHLANDERS

Hey dean good to see u on here havent seen u on here since me and u got into wid kazam. Good to see you and they may have a lot of talent but i still got shs winning big.

IN THE PAST TAFT ALWAYS HAS SOME TALENT THEY JUST DONT GET THE PRACTICE TIME MOST HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS GET. IF SHS DONT COME READY TO PLAY TAFT WILL MAKE IT VERY TOUGH ON THEM. THE HIGHLANDER O LOOKED VERY GOOD, BUT THE D PLAYED GOOD AT TIMES AND NOT SO GOOD AT TIMES. ALL YOU GUYS ON D YOU STILL HAVE TO BE LOOKING TO MAKE PLAYS DONT WAIT ON YOUR TEAM MATES TO MAKE THEM. LETS GO HIGHLANDERS LETS GET READY FOR TAFT. :) GO BIG RED !