Lewis County vs. Loretto

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so fast!

I think Lewis County will win but they won't blow out Loretto. The two teams have been playing since Rock Hudson was straight and they normally have some pretty good affairs.

I have not been so blown away by Lewis County's play. They have yet to explode on offense. They are fumbling way too much and the defense showed some kinks against the pass versus Stewart County.

They are gonna have to work if they equal Camden, in my hionest opinion.

Well it is finally here Lewis County versus Loretto. This game has been a rivalry to me and everyone I have known in my lifetime. Loretto always have brought their "A" game when it comes to playing the Panthers. In Lewis County we call this "Loretto Week" it brings out the best in the Panthers. 'In 95 the senior class all had shirts made for this game which said BEAT LORETTO' hence the name Loretto Week.

There is alot of bad blood when it comes to these two teams. The real question to the score of the game is how many mistakes will the LC offense make? I see thoe offense finally finding a sense of rhythm this week. THe possibilty of big 21 coming to play has this thought in my head. When Loretto focuses on Hatton, the offense turns it into overdrive.

Also there is some players from Loretto that LC just loves to hit,cough cough, #16, Luke Buttrum. I will be shaking my jugs with the rest of the Panther Nation.While the Panthers take this one.

38-21

I wish we had a bitter rivalry..in a way we do with Camden..in the Battle For The Bridge. But it seems its always....Waverly is much better than Camden, or visa-versa, its never like a 7-7 game until the end its more of a 28-7 game. But best of luck to Lretto cause you'll need it....but ill be pullin for the Panthers!!

Edited by 15 NWTF 08