Marion Co. @ Grundy Co.

PurpleGrad

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be an interesting game!! Coach Taylor, the OC for Grundy was also the Head Coach at Marion a few years back. As for Coach Evans this should be added incentive for him coming from Grundy. I look for Marions Defence to play even stronger against Grundy. It will be interesting to see if Grundy can stop Marions passing attack. I will make my prediction later this week. :thumb:

Chester says, Marion will win this game by 21 points or more. Grundy could only score 7 on Whitwell. They may not score at all on Marion. This game will be close for a half, but then Marion erupts. What are your thoughts on the game Slim Jim? Will you be going to the game?

Edited by Chester Cornhead

Chester says, they did what to your car? Are you the one that had to move your car? I heard that over the PA. Are you the one that has the personalized license plate? You will see Marion football is back. They will take care of business against Grundy.

Yes Chester, this is true. Slim Jim had to move his car right after halftime. Slim Jim went out to his car and it had shoe polish on it.