Marion Co. @ Grundy Co.

PurpleGrad

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the differences in Marion this year and last year? I am surprised that Marion beat Boyd, even with Boyd being down.

Slim Jimmy says that the difference is that Marion has a better passing game. Slim Jimmy says they are alot better than last year. Slim Jimmy says that they will beat Grundy by 18. Slim Jimmy says that even though they have improved, Tyner is still the mack daddy in that region.

Slim Jimmy wants to know what time this game starts. Slim Jimmy is coming to Coalmont. Slim Jimmy thinks that the SP/Valley game will be a blowout. Will someone please tell Slim Jimmy what time the game starts Friday? see yall there.

Ditka says the game starts a 7.

Ditka says Slim Jimmy can ride with a certain coach called Ditka.

Ditka is not a fan of either team but has never been to Grundy.

Ditka says Marion Muffins 28 Grundy 7

Ditka says the game starts a 7.

Ditka says Slim Jimmy can ride with a certain coach called Ditka.

Ditka is not a fan of either team but has never been to Grundy.

Ditka says Marion Muffins 28 Grundy 7

Chester says that Ditka is a Boyd fan. Is Ditka and Slim Jim riding to Coalmont together? Chester says you guys be careful going up that mountain.

Been a while since I've been on here but ill give it a shot...Marion surprised not only me but probably the whole community friday night with their win against Boyd. It's easy to see that the spread is what works and it needs to stay for the Warriors to win. Joe Muir looked very good the other night on both sides of the ball and I look forward to seeing him do the same against Grundy. Trey Thompson threw for 297 yards....kind of weird numbers to hear about from Marion County High school....in terms of passing yards that is. Even though this is a rival game, Marion should take this one by 2 touchdowns.

i think it will be a slow game..grundy will control the clock and keep marion's new offense off the field early in the game but about half way through the 3rd marion takes control of the game...i can see grundy trying to do to much late first half early second half and costing them the game..it will more than likely be close due to rivalry and it always seems to be close.. i do believe that the favorite in this game has lost most of the recent games..everything on paper says marion should win this one without much of a problem but i'm going to have to take grundy in a close hard faught game that i cant wait to watch... it all comes down to clock management in my opinion..opinion being the key word..good luck to both teams :lol: