Marion Co. @ Grundy Co.

PurpleGrad

Yes Chester, this is true. Slim Jim had to move his car right after halftime. Slim Jim went out to his car and it had shoe polish on it.

Enough about the shoe polish already. Nobody cares. As for the game, Grundy's size concerns me. I remember how easily they marched right down the field, mostly between the tackles, and scored against South Pittsburg in the Jamboree. I also see a close game in the first half, with Marion County pulling away after halftime to win by 14. Good luck Warriors.

Edited by nohope

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grundy's playing tough D right now so don't count them out... If there offense gets going they could give head aches to Marion....

But Coach Evans knows Grundy like the back of his hand .......

This will be a close one like it always is.... GL to both teams Wish I could be there to wear half a marion shirt and half a grundy shirt..

Slim Jim says that Marion better not lose this game. They need some momentum going into next weeks game. Slim Jim says if they can win this game, they will have a little bet of momentum going up against the Ram train. Slim Jim says Marion wins this one by a few.

Jimmy's Losers: Grundy

Hey Slim Jim,

Slick Rick says MC wins this game by 3 touchdowns. MC is back.

When Slick Rick speaks everyone should listen!