Marion Co. @ Grundy Co.

PurpleGrad

Just heard the game was 27-0 Marion. :unsure: Gj Coach Evans Congrats seems like its over ....

I am so proud of the WARRIOR football boys. They have so much heart and will to win. There are way to many players contributing that I can't mention them all but way to go to Adam Hughes after getting hit in his knee and being taken off the field, and a short time later running in a fumble recovery for a big TD. What a great night. Keep up the hard work and we will have a great season. :thumb:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so proud of the WARRIOR football boys. They have so much heart and will to win. There are way to many players contributing that I can't mention them all but way to go to Adam Hughes after getting hit in his knee and being taken off the field, and a short time later running in a fumble recovery for a big TD. What a great night. Keep up the hard work and we will have a great season. :unsure:

Great game tonight guys. Its good to see the spark back in MC football. It seems the only "stinging" going on in Grundy tonight was taking place on my little "P"'s finger. (Thanks Tracy, Joni and Scott Elliott for helping me out with the little man.) And what was the deal with all the injuries tonight? I have never seen so many timeouts for injuries. I hope everyone is well and it's nothing serious.

BTW..what was the awful smell???

Edited by KimP

Great game tonight guys. Its good to see the spark back in MC football. It seems the only "stinging" going on in Grundy tonight was taking place on my little "P"'s finger. (Thanks Tracy, Joni and Scott Elliott for helping me out with the little man.) And what was the deal with all the injuries tonight? I have never seen so many timeouts for injuries. I hope everyone is well and it's nothing serious.

BTW..what was the awful smell???

The allfull smell was from all the bs from chester,slim jim,and slick rick, no really just kidding guys, congrats to Marion, glad to see all three marion teams in the win colum.

That was the sewer draining from the field house. Convenient how they make the visitors sit (and players have to stand) in it..... Just be glad that the field wasn't wet!!!!!

Does anyone have an update on #55 for Grundy. Hate to see anyone get hurt. I know that these days they take a lot of precautions with certain types of injuries. I hope that the backboard, neck brace, stretcher and ambulance were all precautionary measures and not anything serious......

Good (not great) game by the Warriors. Nice to see the defense get a couple of scores.....

Too abd Del didn't win his race for the school board...he would do something about it. Congrats on a big win.

Too abd Del didn't win his race for the school board...he would do something about it. Congrats on a big win.

Good lord let that one go. My public service efforts are done. No elections, no volunteering....nothing, zip, nada. I'm only worried about making money now like a few individuals who dictate everything up here anyway.

Congrats to Marion and good luck the rest of the way.

Grundy....shake it off and regroup. You're better than what you showed last night. Dig deep, work hard and you will be back in the win column.

DL.