Westmoreland vs Gordonsville

Boobi

Twan has 5 and one half years of expeirence,so he pretty well knows his stuff,it is people like you that may stay on 2 or 3 months that needs to get lost,by the way send coacht $12.00 and become a plus member,help out with the costs of the site.

He already has at least one more screenname. I would think there are more than one. It's not difficult to figure out. Gee...I didn't know I was so funny. He keeps bringing that up...so it must be true.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know. What is my other name since I have one?

Antwan - The man who obviously has no job or anything else constructive to do in his life because he replies to every post within two minutes.

You are NOT funny. :(

And you are just really, really annoying. Chadrick, where are you from? Are your initials CW? or is that just in your s/c to throw someone off. I know that's why I made my screen name what it is, no one in the world would ever guess it without looking up my IP address...

Slick Rick says Chester is only my friend. We do go to some games together though. After some research I think I would like to change my pick to Gordonsville.

What research could you have possibly done to find out about GV? Had a bye week, lost to SC, and won over RBS. That shows notta. What has changed your tune Slick Rick? Just curious. Im still trying to come up with a prediction.

Wow Glover, you know the color of both teams.

Antwan, you have been on here for 5 and a half years, and you are proud of that. Actually, that is sad. Most people on here are high school kids. Antwan, I believe it is time to move into the next phase of your life.

And once again, you are NOT funny. ;)

#1 - yes I know many colors(some being black and blue)

#2 - More people on coacht are out of school rather than in.

#3 - your NOT funny either!!! Kid

Edited by glover

Gordonsville wins 26-20. Great game to both teams.

6-6 at halftime.

Westmoreland takes lead in second half 20-6.

Gordonsville comes back with some fine running by Travis Alexander and wins 26-20.

Westmoreland did score a TD with 11 seconds left that would've tied on a hail mary, but it was called back on a block in the back.

Again, great game to both squads. Westmoreland always puts up a fight.