Westmoreland vs Gordonsville

Boobi

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heck of a comeback Tigers!!! Must have been awesome to watch croz!?!?!?!

It was a heck of a game BigReid, but I don't think it should've been close.

Just like in the SC game G-ville missed some opportunities in the first half/

They got down to the 2 yard line once and couldn't score. Sound familiar?

Great game. Both teams deserved to win.

do you know which Croz Im talking about? when did u graduate from GV?

I graduated in 99.

It was a heck of a game BigReid, but I don't think it should've been close.

Just like in the SC game G-ville missed some opportunities in the first half/

They got down to the 2 yard line once and couldn't score. Sound familiar?

Great game. Both teams deserved to win.

I graduated in 99.

whoa...I wasnt ever at Gordonsville in 99.

I graduated in 2003

anyways, I will be on vacation from work the week of the TC game, I am hoping it is going to be a good game. It will be my first time back to Gordonsville in over a year.

Gordonsville wins 26-20. Great game to both teams.

6-6 at halftime.

Westmoreland takes lead in second half 20-6.

Gordonsville comes back with some fine running by Travis Alexander and wins 26-20.

Westmoreland did score a TD with 11 seconds left that would've tied on a hail mary, but it was called back on a block in the back.

Again, great game to both squads. Westmoreland always puts up a fight.

Congrats Gordonsville!

Maybe the AP voters will now realize what the rest of us in Region 4 have known all along. The Tigers belong in the AP top 10!!!

WOW! What a game. Would've been better if the outcome was different. But somene had to lose. Give ups to the Gordonsville Tigers. Westmoreland never gave up though. They kept fighting till the very end and almost had it. Again penalties seem to reign down on us again. this time it proved to be very costly. Anyone who has GV on their schedule...look out for the running quarterback. he can hurt you both ways.

Congrats to G'ville. They are probably the second or third best team in Single A behind Friendship and South Pitt. Their QB is a double threat with his legs and arm and with the TB getting good runs this team has the ability to go undefeated if they can find a way to know off the commanders.

Congrats Gordonsville!

Maybe the AP voters will now realize what the rest of us in Region 4 have known all along. The Tigers belong in the AP top 10!!!

I agree totally. Congrats tigers on a great win sounds like a great high school football game. It's a shame someone has to lose those type of games. Good luck to both teams with the rest of your seasons.

I agree totally. Congrats tigers on a great win sounds like a great high school football game. It's a shame someone has to lose those type of games. Good luck to both teams with the rest of your seasons.

yeah man, stinks about your TC Jackets though, I thought they would have put up a better game against SC.

WOW! What a game. Would've been better if the outcome was different. But somene had to lose. Give ups to the Gordonsville Tigers. Westmoreland never gave up though. They kept fighting till the very end and almost had it. Again penalties seem to reign down on us again. this time it proved to be very costly. Anyone who has GV on their schedule...look out for the running quarterback. he can hurt you both ways.

You can't forget about their tailback Alexander. I don't know his stats but he had to have had over 100 yards. He was running over defensive backs left and right. They'll remember him.

I knew Westmoreland would never give up. I figured it to be a game like last year, and I wasn't disappointed.

Madison, the Rippys, Kowalski, Anderson, and all the lineman are great football players. Good luck the rest of the year.

Yea..its a shame someone has to lose. But on the upside..Westmoreland has to keep their heads up. they may have lost another game, but it wasn't a region game. We have to start looking at our next game against Cannon. Must keep the W's going in the region. Don't make the playoffs by beating non-region foes and losing the most important ones.