Kenwood vs. Henry County

DonaldDuck

This thread is a little boring but the INCOMPARABLE YANKER will now spice it up a little. The GREATLY ANTICIPATED predictions by the AMAZING YANKER are at hand!!! In the game in Jackson, JCM 20-Haywood County 0.....In Clarksville, HC 27-Kenwood 10...the YANKER has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think both of those scores are reasonable, only thing i might change would be HC 21 KW 10. i truly think that the YANKER is a Patriots Wannabe!!!

i hope you and your dad have an enjoyable time at the ROCK.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my young "Immaturing Cephus", please attempt to explain how a REAL fan forgets that a game was LOST in overtime. The YANKER has growing concern for my HC family. First , no one in Henryland seems to know when the game starts and then a seemingly devoted fan FORGETS the fact that last year's loss to Kenwood was in OT. There are SERIOUS problems in the land of Henry!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry too much Yanker, what I remember about the game was that I didn't enjoy it very much at all. We were very flat and unemotional. I do remember that we made an attempt to win at the last second. My age must be catching up with me Yanker, what in the world should I do?!?!? :thumb:

i think both of those scores are reasonable, only thing i might change would be HC 21 KW 10. i truly think that the YANKER is a Patriots Wannabe!!!

Yanker, I have set back this week and let you carry on as you do, but YOu must be misinformed on that Haywood bunch or the JCM offense is worse than you give it credit for. Let me give you a little help, JCM 44 Haywood 0, Henry county 30- Kenwood 13 I have Prophesied

The YANKER did marvel at the number of fans that attended your first game. The YANKER was also surprised at the way your fans got on here and berated coaches and player alike. The YANKER is PROUD to be a Cougar and could NEVER change but the YANKER would not be truthful if I denied how much I enjoy talking football with most of your fans. Thank you my "Buttered Beanable Wonder"...I always enjoy being with my father and a JCM win would thrill him.

Don't worry too much Yanker, what I remember about the game was that I didn't enjoy it very much at all. We were very flat and unemotional. I do remember that we made an attempt to win at the last second. My age must be catching up with me Yanker, what in the world should I do?!?!? :thumb:

The YANKER would suggest to find a way to go back and read EVERY post that the YANKER has submitted...you will become wiser and you will feel younger immediately!!!!!

Yanker, I have set back this week and let you carry on as you do, but YOu must be misinformed on that Haywood bunch or the JCM offense is worse than you give it credit for. Let me give you a little help, JCM 44 Haywood 0, Henry county 30- Kenwood 13 I have Prophesied

The YANKER does not have to be right my young prophet and in this case, the YANKER hopes you are more accurate than the "GREAT ONE"!!!

Oh my young "Immaturing Cephus", please attempt to explain how a REAL fan forgets that a game was LOST in overtime. The YANKER has growing concern for my HC family. First , no one in Henryland seems to know when the game starts and then a seemingly devoted fan FORGETS the fact that last year's loss to Kenwood was in OT. There are SERIOUS problems in the land of Henry!!!!!!!!!

[/quote

Maybe we are experiencing some memory loss due to the cow bells and horns coming from the HC stands. :lol: Some of us sacrifice alot in support of the Pats. :o

Yanker, I do know that the game starts fairly soon after the coin toss. :):P:lol: