Warren Co vs White Co

bigfish1

Last night's game was great for the Pioneer defense a very good perfomnace. The offense well very predictable and not saying throw the ball all the time but how many passes did we attempt 12 the majority at the end of the game trying to get to the end zone. I think that Sparta could have had more points if Deleaney didn't get hurt.

I know that you have to play your best players but why is our starting QB reterning Punts. I don't mind him playing defense but you have a greater risk of getting him hurt by playing more plays.

Hats off to White Co. you guys played a good game lastnight keep us posted on Deleaney's hip sorry if I didn't spell his name right.

Edited by Phoenix27

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my that was some get offense from Sparta

Sparta had 171 total yard Warren Co. 170

Yall just got in the end zone

J.J had 8 total yards

So its safe to say he's not one of the top 5 receivers in the state

Are you serious??? Sparta didnt even run any real plays except for I think three. The rest were basically gimmick plays and right up the middle. If you can read between the lines for the reason we didnt show you the REAL offense then you need to stick to another sport. Sparta was just wanting a W and thats it nothing more nothing less.

I will say what other are not going to tell you. Your team looks awful, downright pitiful. I havent seen that bad an offense and playcalling in a long time and you all are a 5A school, gimme a break. Your defense is slightly better than average and unless you learn to score withthe defense I cant see you winning against anyone.

I wish you luck but Im just giving you My honest opinion. Find some way to beat Cookeville but I think it will be tough for you. Good luck :unsure:

The Pioneers will not win another game.

Yep. Warren County is worse than usual if that was actually possible.

But it's not just the Pioneers. I mean, how bad is Region 3-5A??? I can't think of a group more disfunctional than the likes of the six teams in that region.

Warren County shut out by a low-ranking 4A opponent. And the fact that Lincoln County only mustered a 17-0 win last weekend against the worst team in 5A, Warren County, shows you just how spectacular the Falcons aren't.

Cookeville's 27-18 loss to 4-5A's 4th seeded Lebanon and Coffee County's embrassing 42-7 loss to Class 4A Tullahoma last night (I believe stands as the second largest margin of defeat in the history of the series for either school) is a real good indicator of just how bad that region is.

You'll probably see Cookeville, Franklin County, Lincolin County, and Cumberland County in the playoffs from 3-5A, but don't expect a single one of them to make it past the first round. Book it.

Semper region is weak like i told you 2 weeks ago when you were on the cc bandwagon.CC will beat crossville by 3 touchdowns though ill let you know so you wont get on crossvilles bandwagon also they are terrible.Are you gonna get off mtsu train when maryland beats them by 28 this week?DO YOU EVER GET ANYTHING RIGHT?Just a question?Crossviile and franklin playoffs you are the dumbest on coach t!!!Forrest gump is a rocket scientist compared to you.

Edited by sparta boy

Semper region is weak like i told you 2 weeks ago when you were on the cc bandwagon.CC will beat crossville by 3 touchdowns though ill let you know so you wont get on crossvilles bandwagon also they are terrible.Are you gonna get off mtsu train when maryland beats them by 28 this week?DO YOU EVER GET ANYTHING RIGHT?Just a question?Crossviile and franklin playoffs you are the dumbest on coach t!!!Forrest gump is a rocket scientist compared to you.

Maryland will not beat Middle Tennessee by 28 points. I've got $100 that says Maryland will not cover their 22 point spread. Wanna' bet? We aren't Tennessee Tech who gets completely embarrassed by a hapless Tennessee-Chattanooga team. Middle Tennessee is 6-0 against the spread over the past six years in road openers and scored upsets in 2001 and 2004 against Vanderbilt and Akron respectively. We may very well beat Maryland. I think we will. We most certainly will not lose by 28.

As far as White County goes, coach Brown is going to have some serious work on his hands this week. The QB they tried to use last night, #10, apparently isn't a QB. He obviously can't pass, he did a few flicks, but other than that and some hand offs, he showed nothing of a QB. If my memory serves me right, #2, Josh Brown, played some QB, as well as the coaches own son, #28, Aaron Brown. Why wouldn't you use someone who has played the position before, as to somone who obviously has litttle or no experience at the position. If Delaney is out for a while, this is a serious problem, facing the rest of the schedule, if you continue to use someone who can't execute a passing game.

As far as White County goes, coach Brown is going to have some serious work on his hands this week. The QB they tried to use last night, #10, apparently isn't a QB. He obviously can't pass, he did a few flicks, but other than that and some hand offs, he showed nothing of a QB. If my memory serves me right, #2, Josh Brown, played some QB, as well as the coaches own son, #28, Aaron Brown. Why wouldn't you use someone who has played the position before, as to somone who obviously has litttle or no experience at the position. If Delaney is out for a while, this is a serious problem, facing the rest of the schedule, if you continue to use someone who can't execute a passing game.

You obviously have not been watching have you......LOL....perfect example of what White Co wants. Think before talk....you have no clue from which you spew. Everything is ok sparta fans its ok. Just wait til next week and you all will be fine.

As far as coaching decisions go , coach brown is obviously not a great one but he will get the job done. I look for a good game this week.

Good thing you didn't bet on that Middle Tennessee/Maryland game, huh? We got a decent team in Murfreesboro. A few caught passes and the Terrapins would've lost.