Union City at Milan

bulldawgs#1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Bledsoe #22 and Jabronksi Gilbert #29 are gonna shine. JW aka Reggie Bush was makin people look stupid on returns and screen passes again. Chris' older beother Brian looked really good tonight and another sophomore Tristan Pearson caught a couple of passes including another long fade for a TD. Trevino Moore caught a couple of big passes one for a TD and a BB he intercepted and took to the house. Now that I think about it everyone looked good. In that group of names listed you've got 2 jrs 2 sophs and 2 frosh. The future is bright.

Edited by bulldawgs#1

As a Union City Fan and Obion County fan as well, I just want to say " Thank You " to coach Morris and the Milan football coaching staff for letting up starting the 2nd half. This just show that there is more important things than running up the score in sports. Milan from what we could hear could have beaten Union City 100 - 0 if they wanted and this just show the CLASS of the Milan staff to call off the dogs. No one can win by beating up on and team and Milan even kicked a field goal on a first down situation and scored their only points in the second half. My hats are off to the Milan coaches and fans. Good luck on into the season Bulldogs. Keep your heads up Union City.

As a Union City Fan and Obion County fan as well, I just want to say " Thank You " to coach Morris and the Milan football coaching staff for letting up starting the 2nd half. This just show that there is more important things than running up the score in sports. Milan from what we could hear could have beaten Union City 100 - 0 if they wanted and this just show the CLASS of the Milan staff to call off the dogs. No one can win by beating up on and team and Milan even kicked a field goal on a first down situation and scored their only points in the second half. My hats are off to the Milan coaches and fans. Good luck on into the season Bulldogs. Keep your heads up Union City.

My,how times have changed....Somebody praising a team for calling off the dogs on a Union City football team

52-7???....To quote Dick Enberg..."OH MY!!"

But oh yea,this a non-region game against a team from a higher classification,doesn't mean anything....Sounds like the Tornadoes played like it...

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW WHAT A PERFORMANCE TONIGHT

WOW, Milan Really made a big showing didn't they. Hey dude, all I am doing is giving praise to a great football team and you just want to sound like a jerk. I would really be braggin if I was you too ( Milan could go 3A and Union city is a large 1A or smallest 2A school ) . Both of these coaches are great friends and respect each others teams. 9 times out of 10 Milan will win year to year and they should because of yes, enrollment #'s, more to choose from etc. Union City didn't have 3 of their best player on the field , one which is allstate # 81 and is out with and ACL. No these guys wouldn't have won the game but would have made it a little closer. Watch what you say. Milan will suprise lots of folks in the playoffs this year. Crocket County will make it to the State Finals with NO Problem. How did you like last week little spankin' by the Cav's. Now you know how the U C bunch must feel. Union City will do fine and may loose to Mckenzie during regional play and loose to Obion County but from there be a winner. ( 7 - 3 or 6 - 4 ) Go UC.

Milan's enrollment numbers for 2006 are 577 down from 2004 when they were 616....Union City's is 391 same as 2004...Milan is a solid 2A not 3A....Huntingdon is 407 they seem to do quite well in 2A with only 17 more students than UC...

Just wondering,other than Evans,who were the other players injured and out for the Milan game??

Milan's enrollment numbers for 2006 are 577 down from 2004 when they were 616....Union City's is 391 same as 2004...Milan is a solid 2A not 3A....Huntingdon is 407 they seem to do quite well in 2A with only 17 more students than UC...

Just wondering,other than Evans,who were the other players injured and out for the Milan game??

# 30 Lucus Flood which was the leading rusher for Union City against Lake County with around 160 or 170 yards I think. Also, #53 Moran lost his grandfather the night before and didn't know if he played or not. One other player was missing as well but can't remember #.

WOW, Milan Really made a big showing didn't they. Hey dude, all I am doing is giving praise to a great football team and you just want to sound like a jerk. I would really be braggin if I was you too ( Milan could go 3A and Union city is a large 1A or smallest 2A school ) . Both of these coaches are great friends and respect each others teams. 9 times out of 10 Milan will win year to year and they should because of yes, enrollment #'s, more to choose from etc. Union City didn't have 3 of their best player on the field , one which is allstate # 81 and is out with and ACL. No these guys wouldn't have won the game but would have made it a little closer. Watch what you say. Milan will suprise lots of folks in the playoffs this year. Crocket County will make it to the State Finals with NO Problem. How did you like last week little spankin' by the Cav's. Now you know how the U C bunch must feel. Union City will do fine and may loose to Mckenzie during regional play and loose to Obion County but from there be a winner. ( 7 - 3 or 6 - 4 ) Go UC.

I WASNT TRYING TO OFFEND ANY BODY BY WHAT I SAID I JUST THOUGHT MILAN PUT UP A GOOD PEFORMANCE I TAKE NOTHING FROM UNION CITY THEY HAVE A GOOD PROGRAM AND I THOUGHT U WERE SHOPWING ALOT OF CLASS IN UR PREVIOUS POST HOWEVER THIS POST WAS NOT CALLED FOR I KNOW THAT ALL THE STARTERS CAM OUT AT THE HALF IN A WAY I WAS KINDA SURPRIZED MORRIS LET IT GO THAT FAR BUT THATS LIFE OH AND THE CROCKETT GAME WAS ALOT CLOSER THAN THE SCORE SAYS IT WAS

I WASNT TRYING TO OFFEND ANY BODY BY WHAT I SAID I JUST THOUGHT MILAN PUT UP A GOOD PEFORMANCE I TAKE NOTHING FROM UNION CITY THEY HAVE A GOOD PROGRAM AND I THOUGHT U WERE SHOPWING ALOT OF CLASS IN UR PREVIOUS POST HOWEVER THIS POST WAS NOT CALLED FOR I KNOW THAT ALL THE STARTERS CAM OUT AT THE HALF IN A WAY I WAS KINDA SURPRIZED MORRIS LET IT GO THAT FAR BUT THATS LIFE OH AND THE CROCKETT GAME WAS ALOT CLOSER THAN THE SCORE SAYS IT WAS

AND JUST FOR THE RECORD I REALLY DO NOT BELEIVE U WILL LOOSE TO MCKENZIE