Union City at Milan

bulldawgs#1

If you are a Union City player and you are #7 ask your dad and your uncle if they think those games are important....Also ask them if they think the Union City QB and leader of the team should be posting about the games they play in..You have a huge target on your chest....You might want to pass that along to the other Union City players posting on here hiding under "cute" nicnames....And if there are Union City players reading this...You might want to find out who is doing this and take care of it....You are giving other fans the right to think all Union City fans and players are arrogant and have no class.....UCHS Alumni that paved the way for you guys to have some of the best facilities in the state don't appreciate it very much.... :D

As far as I am concerned, posting a few dumb posts on here has nothing to do with being unappreciative of facilities or tradition. Every single player on UCHS's team knows how good they have it, and you can bet that they appreciate it. But that doesn't mean that 16, 17, and 18 year old boys cannot get on CoachT and try to talk some "stuff".

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, for your information, King, I DO CARE.

I'm a UCHS Alum, and I do care that we lost to Westview, and I do care if we get beat by Milan, and I do care if we get beat by Obion County Central, because those games DO COUNT, as far as I'm concerned! :D

There was a time when the mighty Union City High School football program could compete with those schools. Not only compete, but beat their butts (even Milan, every once in a while - look it up; Shanks beat Tucker regularly) ... So, it ticks me off that we can't beat those teams anymore. ... And don't give me that "We're a smaller school now" bullcrap, either. Excuses are for losers, and I'm tired of them.

If UC wasn't in Class 1A right now, we'd be looking like those pitiful teams of the 1960s.

So, King, you can not care all you want to. But, they put the games on the schedule for a reason, and not just to make money and not just to get ready for "region." ... Those are rivalry games. They're program games. They define who you are and where you are, as a player and a team. They're bragging rights.

THE DO MEAN SOMETHING!!!!!!

Don't like it? Fine. Go cheer for Red Boling Springs.

:D:angry::angry:

I guess that this is just an opposite opinion that we each have, but what I'm saying is...does it really matter if you win the games? What is the end goal for UC? Would you rather beat Milan and OC and get put out in the first round of the playoffs, or would you rather lose to Milan and OC and become the runner-up in 1A football? Of course UC wants to win every game, but I'm just saying that it is not the end of the world....prime example: 2005.

If you are a Union City player and you are #7 ask your dad and your uncle if they think those games are important....Also ask them if they think the Union City QB and leader of the team should be posting about the games they play in..You have a huge target on your chest....You might want to pass that along to the other Union City players posting on here hiding under "cute" nicnames....And if there are Union City players reading this...You might want to find out who is doing this and take care of it....You are giving other fans the right to think all Union City fans and players are arrogant and have no class.....UCHS Alumni that paved the way for you guys to have some of the best facilities in the state don't appreciate it very much.... :)

Are you a UCHS alum? Just wondering since you seem to be an OC fan.

If you are a Union City player and you are #7 ask your dad and your uncle if they think those games are important....Also ask them if they think the Union City QB and leader of the team should be posting about the games they play in..You have a huge target on your chest....You might want to pass that along to the other Union City players posting on here hiding under "cute" nicnames....And if there are Union City players reading this...You might want to find out who is doing this and take care of it....You are giving other fans the right to think all Union City fans and players are arrogant and have no class.....UCHS Alumni that paved the way for you guys to have some of the best facilities in the state don't appreciate it very much.... :)

U know exactly who i am and im a very cocky guy ask anybody at my school, most of my teammates arent arrogant but what does that have to do with facilities cuz i know who paved the way for me and i appreciate everything that they did and still do for us but that really has nothing to do with me gettin on coacht and messin around typing a few posts i mean im only a 16 year old trying to have fun playin football for the purple and gold

U know exactly who i am and im a very cocky guy ask anybody at my school, most of my teammates arent arrogant but what does that have to do with facilities cuz i know who paved the way for me and i appreciate everything that they did and still do for us but that really has nothing to do with me gettin on coacht and messin around typing a few posts i mean im only a 16 year old trying to have fun playin football for the purple and gold

I have a nephew that is a linebacker for Milan, and you can bet he reads coacht. They have everything that QB #7 posted in the field house. They plan on breaking his chest in half. Although being from Union City, I think #7 will be the one doing the damage. I mean come on, the guy is great.

I guess that this is just an opposite opinion that we each have, but what I'm saying is...does it really matter if you win the games? What is the end goal for UC? Would you rather beat Milan and OC and get put out in the first round of the playoffs, or would you rather lose to Milan and OC and become the runner-up in 1A football? Of course UC wants to win every game, but I'm just saying that it is not the end of the world....prime example: 2005.

I'D RATHER WIN THEM ALL, DADGUMIT!!!! :D:ph34r:

WHY SCHEDULE THEM IF YOU'RE NOT WILLING TO WIN THEM!!!!! I HAPPEN TO LIKE 15-0 OVER 11-4!!! IF WE'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO CARE, THEN LET'S JUST FORFEIT AND SAVE OURSELVES THE TROUBLE! :lol:

JEEZ! WHAT'S SO DARN DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND HERE?????

by the way, if this wasn't coacht, you can dadburn bet the language would be a lot more vulgar.

by the way, part II, tell me again how 2005 ended??? Was that another one of those games that, hey, didn't really matter b/c it wasn't "region?" Oh, but yeah, they GOT TO Murfreesboro. That's all that really matters, right??? Losing? Big deal. We got there.

People who don't mind losing are, quite simply, losers.

if winning and losing doesn't really matter in certain games, then on those nights, let's take down the goalposts, put up soccer nets and play AYSO. Maybe a little T-ball, too, hmmm????

Gosh-darn-it, I can't stand people who don't mind losing sometimes.

I'D RATHER WIN THEM ALL, DADGUMIT!!!! B):angry:

WHY SCHEDULE THEM IF YOU'RE NOT WILLING TO WIN THEM!!!!! I HAPPEN TO LIKE 15-0 OVER 11-4!!! IF WE'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO CARE, THEN LET'S JUST FORFEIT AND SAVE OURSELVES THE TROUBLE! :angry:

JEEZ! WHAT'S SO DARN DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND HERE?????

by the way, if this wasn't coacht, you can dadburn bet the language would be a lot more vulgar.

by the way, part II, tell me again how 2005 ended??? Was that another one of those games that, hey, didn't really matter b/c it wasn't "region?" Oh, but yeah, they GOT TO Murfreesboro. That's all that really matters, right??? Losing? Big deal. We got there.

People who don't mind losing are, quite simply, losers.

if winning and losing doesn't really matter in certain games, then on those nights, let's take down the goalposts, put up soccer nets and play AYSO. Maybe a little T-ball, too, hmmm????

Gosh-darn-it, I can't stand people who don't mind losing sometimes.

L :lol: L...Some of these kids attitudes is what we get for not keeping score in those pee wee soccer,pee wee baseball and upward basketball leagues... B)

But WHOA!!!...We can't have a youngun play a game and lose....My goodness it would scar them for life....

Edited by backinthaoc

It might be a tough game for both teams but Union City may be somewhat smaller on the lines. The key might be how much Milan subs and how Union City might handle that. Milan has always been able to play guys only one way and this might be something that hurts U C on into the game. The coaching staff at Milan is a little ahead of what Union City faced last week against L C. This might be a much better game than most are planning on too. So this will be good experience for Union City and will help them down the road as well. There will a large crowd follow Union City down to Milan this week and it keep this tradition going. The one thing that Union City has that they have not had in the past is they are building a passing game. This game is only a ( L or W ) and will benefit Union City more so than Milan. We hope for a good clean injury free game. Go U C!!!!!

Milan isn't down this year. We're not as good this year as we were last year or as we will be the next couple. But we are faster and more athletic than 05. But unexperieced as these athletes are younger. I would guess that UC is smaller on the lines. We average 280 on the Oline...hard to be much bigger than that. UC always runs a thousand different formations but Milan will outhit and win the game.