Cosby at West Greene

eagle3314

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any win is a good win, but you can't take any win for granted. Do not get the big head just because you are undefeated, that just makes you a bigger target for the oppostion to aim for. Hopefully the team realizes that every opponent must be prepared for and taken seriously. There are no freebies. Work hard each week and stay focused, as if you were playing for the championship every game. Good luck next week and keep up the good work.

i play for the eagles, im just a sophmore, and i just want to thank the whole team for giving me the honor of being on scout squad through the weeks.Thanks cosbybasketball30 ,i know you, for helping me with my positions.Thanks wasplayernowcoach for teaching me football and not getting mad when i screw up.Thanks to all the older players for giving me some people to look up to.I know i'm not that important to the team right now,but i'm trying my hardest to get there so i can actually use my speed for something other than track.I'm pretty sure everyone knows who i am and i dont really care i just am so happy to see my friends,no my friends, no my new "family" to succeed .I'm honored to be on this team,it's way better than basketball boys,again i just say i'm honored just to be on scout squad at the corner.

Edited by cosbyfootball#1

:lol:

Hey kids,

West greene will get beat 42-12 in mosheim Friday, due to poor coaching, and poor talent. Now from what I've seen from the stands (as a Parent) and from what the players tell me. Coach Carter has changed the offense once this season, and has changed the defense four times already. The first offense was the spread, then the short shotgun, now West Greene is running an I formation. The first defense was the 3-3, got changed to a 5-3, last week I saw a 4-4, and after halftime it was 5-2. The players have no clue what will Carter will run Friday!!!! My son said that some kids said Coach Helton looked very upset after halftime after the change. The younger guys love Coach Helton, and some parents have talked about giving Helton the head position!!!! I agree because my son ( A freshmen) needs to have a young guy come in and take over. Now with this said, West is not ready, due to the sproadic coaching and insults of Carter. Cosby has been running the same defense & offense all season and are in a rythum. Now is Cosby an Alcoa or Morristown West? NO but they will finish a game giving 110%.

yeah well as a player for west greene i dont think any of us need ur dumb ###### opinion.U obviously dont know anything about football.And if u kid plays football for us why are u putting us down ?thats also putting him down.Coach Helton is a good coach but hes not gonna be the head coach and parents cant change that so shut the heck up.im out.PS:if cosbys #13 sees this i think im gonna come up their monday for the jv game and smack u in the mouth again.

what did my post have anything to do with a chip? i was telling pujo i heard his post.

and i dont care what hampton does.(that was sed none offensivly) i like coacht. it gets my adrenaline up bigtime before a game when ppl talk about us. coach even prints it out and gives it to us to motivate us. ask anybody on the team what i do before a game. i always read coacht crap, sit to myself and think about the game usually read a book, then right before gametime i get fired up all crazy like and just let the adrealine take over. i play clean. never get penalties unless its an accident. i never hit after the whistle and i leave it on the field. i wont stop on coacht and i wont stop playing video games, but i promise never to fight during football or grow up a serial killer. thanxs 4 the advice tho

yeah u dont cheap shot anyone do ya.that b.s i really wish u would have came out of the locker room last night after the game befor i was told to leave by the cops or took ur helmet off when we said good game to everyone.i will smack u down like i did last night on kickoff.your school are a bunch of unsportsmanlike players.You wasnt like that last year but u win 3 games and think u are the sugar.Hampton is gonna run all over u.none of u guys can bring down adam townsend.but i think im gonna come to that jv game monday and smack u in the mouth again ######.

yeah u dont cheap shot anyone do ya.that b.s i really wish u would have came out of the locker room last night after the game befor i was told to leave by the cops or took ur helmet off when we said good game to everyone.i will smack u down like i did last night on kickoff.your school are a bunch of unsportsmanlike players.You wasnt like that last year but u win 3 games and think u are the sugar.Hampton is gonna run all over u.none of u guys can bring down adam townsend.but i think im gonna come to that jv game monday and smack u in the mouth again ######.

Dude do we have to get mean,i'm sorry but football is just a game dude if u wanna take it that seriously go ahead,i understand some of my teammates might have acted like rears but still i show the utmost respect for any1 we play. It was a great game dude,the best i've ever watched.

Edited by cosbyfootball#1

Your hilarous. You honestly think anyone is taking you seriously??? You ought to get of here and start lifting or running or watching film or something cuase your on the worst team in the state. YOU are a joke and no one realy gives a crap what you say.... Oh, and why do you keep trying to use vulgar words? All they come out as is #####.... Grow up.

im sorry that you feel that way. what you call a cheap shot we call aggressive football. the ref saw the entire thing and he called it clean. you guys played us harder in the first half than anyone has in the entire season before you.you guys really impressed me last night. if you you want to come support us at the jv game monday, thats fine. just dont come into cosby trying to start any fights. i hope you guys have a good season. best of luck. :thumb:

yeah well as a player for west greene i dont think any of us need ur dumb ###### opinion.U obviously dont know anything about football.And if u kid plays football for us why are u putting us down ?thats also putting him down.Coach Helton is a good coach but hes not gonna be the head coach and parents cant change that so shut the heck up.im out.PS:if cosbys #13 sees this i think im gonna come up their monday for the jv game and smack u in the mouth again.

You the man #52 and good job West Greene I'm glad to see your offence and defence improving and keep working hard and don't listen to what people say. Just have fun and keep rackings heads.

Your hilarous. You honestly think anyone is taking you seriously??? You ought to get of here and start lifting or running or watching film or something cuase your on the worst team in the state. YOU are a joke and no one realy gives a crap what you say.... Oh, and why do you keep trying to use vulgar words? All they come out as is #####.... Grow up.

You had better watch your mouth Ranger 06 I would hate for #52 smack a book keeper.