Cosby at West Greene

eagle3314

yes pujo you did say that, and i heard you loud and clear. i knew it before you sed it. but wether that was true or not is not my point. my point was the ppl that keep raggin on cosby said cloudland would stomp us and that they were a real team. then after we shut them out everyone said they were nothing. i usually listen to what you say pujo. cause u give an honest unbiased opinion. not always right,(opinions sumtimes arent) but its always unbiased. and i respect you for that. (plus you dont down us for being cosby, that helps) :thumb:

I agree with you, anything I say on here about who,s going to beat who is just an opinion. If people knew who was going to win, the games would be meaningless. I actually think ,you fellers are pretty tough. On the other hand. I can think of about 15 teams just in the East thats pretty tough also. When the playoffs come ,you can bet, I'll be routing hard for you guys,I can tell, you guys believe in yourselves. Thats a big part of anything.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are going to have to get the chip off of your alls shoulder. When you win people are going to say bad things about you all. My advice stay off of Coacht none of Hamptons players are allowed on here. Its all right to read but, people are going to make you all mad and again Congrats on the #8th ranking!

what did my post have anything to do with a chip? i was telling pujo i heard his post.

and i dont care what hampton does.(that was sed none offensivly) i like coacht. it gets my adrenaline up bigtime before a game when ppl talk about us. coach even prints it out and gives it to us to motivate us. ask anybody on the team what i do before a game. i always read coacht crap, sit to myself and think about the game usually read a book, then right before gametime i get fired up all crazy like and just let the adrealine take over. i play clean. never get penalties unless its an accident. i never hit after the whistle and i leave it on the field. i wont stop on coacht and i wont stop playing video games, but i promise never to fight during football or grow up a serial killer. thanxs 4 the advice tho

I think everyone told you Cloudland was DOWN. That game didn't suprise me at all.

so maybe cloudland is down. so what ???? it still does not take away from the fact that COSBY beat CLOUDLAND at ROANE MOUNTAIN for the first time and also it was the first time they had been held scoreless at home ever. i bet u didnt know that did you? hey look cosby has been demoralized and destroyed for a long time and now they have something to be proud of . THE COSBY FAITHFUL have a right to be happy and no one not even the great powers of REGION ONE have the right to not let us crow a little and enjoy the victories that we have won. personally, i think the eagles have rattled a few cages and the powers that be dont like it one bit. you are trying a psyche job on these kids and that what they are KIDS . so to the people of the COSBY NATION keep your eye on the prize week in and week out and dont worry about what these naysayers about our football team or the ineligible player they say we have got. just let it hang out on the gridiron.

I agree with you, anything I say on here about who,s going to beat who is just an opinion. If people knew who was going to win, the games would be meaningless. I actually think ,you fellers are pretty tough. On the other hand. I can think of about 15 teams just in the East thats pretty tough also. When the playoffs come ,you can bet, I'll be routing hard for you guys,I can tell, you guys believe in yourselves. Thats a big part of anything.

i agree commpletly. btw where are you from

i agree commpletly. btw where are you from

ps where do you check your ranking at? all these ppl keep sayin 8th but i couldnt find it.

what did my post have anything to do with a chip? i was telling pujo i heard his post.

and i dont care what hampton does.(that was sed none offensivly) i like coacht. it gets my adrenaline up bigtime before a game when ppl talk about us. coach even prints it out and gives it to us to motivate us. ask anybody on the team what i do before a game. i always read coacht crap, sit to myself and think about the game usually read a book, then right before gametime i get fired up all crazy like and just let the adrealine take over. i play clean. never get penalties unless its an accident. i never hit after the whistle and i leave it on the field. i wont stop on coacht and i wont stop playing video games, but i promise never to fight during football or grow up a serial killer. thanxs 4 the advice tho

OK THEN NO ONE FROM HAMPTON POST ON A Cosby site. This is my last so good luck!

i tell you what i love the fact that this program has turned it around so far. onething is certain they had a great season last year and looks like they may have another one this season. another thing is for certain like alot odf 1A schools they will have some down years. from what i am hearing the players were not happy with beating teams in the 3rd quarter and lettin gthe jv play the 4th and then getting bashed on here for not winning big. looks like the coaches are letting them have there way more this year. putting up point and holding the other tems to nearly nothing so far. hey slim jim if i am not mistakin Cosby gave Hampton a run for there money last year for 3 quarters. holding hampton to one of the lowest 1st half scores of there season. some missed opportunites and cosby may have made it closer. keep on pushing these players buttons its paying off.

past is past but just to let you know not to hurt your feelings or anything but last years game on dry field and rb w\o breaking his hand dogs win by 3 tds but this is new year so may the best team win more than likely dogs 28-13 i gave you benifit of its your home game.. well see thats why they play the game ..go dogs....

I really do like that Cosby dosent $uck anymor. Honestly I do. And I know Cosby can't go and change their schedual in the middle of a contract. But the one thing that just fires me up is when Cosby beats the crap out of and shuts out an AWFUL team, Cosby people come on here and start bragging and acting like they're some sort of football Gods. Look at who you've beat: North Greene, a bad 2A team. Oakdale, one of the worst 1A teams. Coudland, who has their worst team EVER, and probably wont even make it to the play-offs in one of the weakest regions in the state. And your gonna beat West Greene, THE worst 2A team in the state. Cosby has proved NOTHING. Right now, all Cosby is is a mediocre team who has beat a bunch of horrible teams. And everyone outside of Cosby can see that they are more big-headed and over-hyped than the '04 Unaka team.

Edited by Rangerbook06

As a convert West Greene fan, I must congratulate the WGHS football team despite the many problems surrounding the football program. It requires tremendous character and love for the game to forgo their summer vacations to endure the arduous summer conditioning sessions. And when school resumes they attend school eight hours per day followed by two to three hour football practices and then go home with barely enough time to complete their homework.

Before you remind me that this is the schedule for most high school athletes, I must say the West Greene Buffaloes maintain this schedule notwithstanding the lack of support of countless numbers of arm-chair quarterbacks. While in the bleachers I have heard people of whom some are parents and family members say that they expect the team not to win but to lose. I challenge all the nay sayers to ponder the difficulty in getting motivated with so much lack of support. Sure West Greene does not have the histories of the Brentwood Academy's, Oak Ridge's and Maryville's of the state but most schools do not either. Yet no matter the outcome of the game, their fans always support their home team.

Gentlemen, we must never forget that these are young men playing a game. No matter your feelings of the coach of which I have many objections, the school or even the player's abililities, each of the them deserve more than they are getting!

Go Buffs!!!

I really do like that Cosby dosent $uck anymor. Honestly I do. And I know Cosby can't go and change their schedual in the middle of a contract. But the one thing that just fires me up is when Cosby beats the crap out of and shuts out an AWFUL team, Cosby people come on here and start bragging and acting like they're some sort of football Gods. Look at who you've beat: North Greene, a bad 2A team. Oakdale, one of the worst 1A teams. Coudland, who has their worst team EVER, and probably wont even make it to the play-offs in one of the weakest regions in the state. And your gonna beat West Greene, THE worst 2A team in the state. Cosby has proved NOTHING. Right now, all Cosby is is a mediocre team who has beat a bunch of horrible teams. And everyone outside of Cosby can see that they are more big-headed and over-hyped than the '04 Unaka team.

You are out of your dog-eatin mind! How come when Cosby merely starts a thread, it's talking crap? It's seen as us saying, "We are football Gods!" What in the devil are you talkin about? Scroll back through these boards. Why do you morons want to dog your own region? If you can find a post from me where I just took a big ole' dump on any region 1 team, as opposed to taking up for them, I'll kiss your ... well, probably not; point is, you WON'T FIND ANY! I want every team in our region to be good. Do I want Cosby to be better? Well, yeah :thumb:, but the tougher the rest of the region teams get, the tougher that will make us. Our region has two teams in the top ten. How can you say it's the weakest in the state? If no one's worried about Cosby, fine. Don't even watch film on us. You know what though, I'm not convinced that a couple of our region opponents are sleeping sound, with no concern over the blue and black whatsoever. You guys are wastin your time trying to convince us we're nobody, so maybe you should go to one of your threads and work harder to convince YOUR team we're nobody.

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just got out of the shower to find out that we (COSBY) or myself for that matter are cheatting. does anyone know where that guys is from. i appriciate those of you that said i would not stoop to that level. that is the last thing i would want for myself and more importantly these KIDS that have busted there butt to be better. i am not sure why this guy made that statement. it is the last thing cosby needs. i hope those of you with any sense know this.

shelton

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just got out of the shower to find out that we (COSBY) or myself for that matter are cheatting. does anyone know where that guys is from. i appriciate those of you that said i would not stoop to that level. that is the last thing i would want for myself and more importantly these KIDS that have busted there butt to be better. i am not sure why this guy made that statement. it is the last thing cosby needs. i hope those of you with any sense know this.

shelton

I checked all the posts from this guy and he,s from somewhere down you,re way.People always get jealous when you are doing good. If you were losing every game, people would have nothing to say.