Cosby at West Greene

eagle3314

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are some opinions on the upcoming matchup between the Cosby Eagles and the West Greene Buffalos?

I won't give opinions, I'll give facts. Cosby will name the score in this game... I'll even go out on a limb and say they might even stick West Greene with NEGITIVE yards offense, or at least while they still have the 1st string in.... West Greene has got to be one of the worst teams in the state, regardless of class. They are by far the worst team in 2A. I don't see how you can have well over 600 kids in a school and have a team that awful... Not trying to insinuate something, but maybe the coaching staff isn't exactly up to par... But to be honest, I don't really care. They can stay awful if they want. Cosby wins by of a score of, hmm, I'll say 55-0.

this will be a gamw to give Cosby a good warm up and run through the motions for the following game. West Greene is pitiful and if Happy Valley can beat them, (they did just barely) Hampton Elementary can beat them. My advice for Cosby, practice different things in this game, try new stuff, offense and defense, get the underclassmen some playing time, whatever, just get this game over with and on with the ret of the season. Congrats Shelton and team on your victory up on the mountain, and someone should have told you that mountain mud stains. :lol:

this will be a gamw to give Cosby a good warm up and run through the motions for the following game. West Greene is pitiful and if Happy Valley can beat them, (they did just barely) Hampton Elementary can beat them. My advice for Cosby, practice different things in this game, try new stuff, offense and defense, get the underclassmen some playing time, whatever, just get this game over with and on with the ret of the season. Congrats Shelton and team on your victory up on the mountain, and someone should have told you that mountain mud stains. :lol:

thats good advice, and they should switch lines out, dont want anyone to get hurt in a game like this.

If I am not mistakeing Cosby has stunk for years and wow they start off good maybe they have turned their program around dont act like yall are something great yall have stunk bad as well.....Yea so what West Greene hasnt had a good program in years when they can get the right people on the feild and know what they are doing and can get some experience myabe they can become better but West Greene is still young half their team is still sophmores and freshman. There is only 3 seniors and 2 only play alot. If that group stays together i think they will be a better program up coming in the next years.....

If I am not mistakeing Cosby has stunk for years and wow they start off good maybe they have turned their program around dont act like yall are something great yall have stunk bad as well.....Yea so what West Greene hasnt had a good program in years when they can get the right people on the feild and know what they are doing and can get some experience myabe they can become better but West Greene is still young half their team is still sophmores and freshman. There is only 3 seniors and 2 only play alot. If that group stays together i think they will be a better program up coming in the next years.....

Slim Jimmy says this statement is very true. Slim Jimmy will say that the Cosby biscuits will win this game only because they are playing a very weak opponent. Don't even think for a minute "biscuits" that West Greene is an elite team. Slim Jimmy still thinks that Cosby is biscuits.

Edited by Jim Jibberish

I have to give Cosby some props. They are getting better, but a good test will be when they play Hampton. I don't think Hampton is an elite team, but they are probably the best team out of regions 1 and 2. If Cosby beats them, they will have something to brag about. As for this game, I will say Cosby wins by 42 points. West Greene is obviously pretty bad.

I have to give Cosby some props. They are getting better, but a good test will be when they play Hampton. I don't think Hampton is an elite team, but they are probably the best team out of regions 1 and 2. If Cosby beats them, they will have something to brag about. As for this game, I will say Cosby wins by 42 points. West Greene is obviously pretty bad.

Well said Chester,

Slim Jimmy thinks that the Hampton and Cosby winner could go to the semifinals. Thats when they will meet there match.

guess what WG21, we are somethin great! we pulled out of so many losing seasonsto a 6-4 followed by starting off beating 3 of the 4 teams that beat us. how is that not something great? yea we stunk once to. but we kept our head up and kept on truckin. i absolutly love being apart of cosbies team and i would play for south p if they offered me a starting position. your jealouse because we're up right now compared to our usual 1-9 and your not(considering happy valley beat you. is it that bad to be proud of being a winning team? i dont care what jim, chester, or anyone says, i was there through 2 losing seasons and one good one. now we have a chance at a great on and ppl like you, jim and chester are upset beacause of it(they are camping out in our forums becuase they got tired of taking candy from babies and throwing rocks at homeless ppl.) im tired of all this crap being said about a football program trying to make it community proud. so guess what wg21, ive got your #. see you friday and ull see why we think we are sumthin great, sumthin special. in my opinion our second string has more heart than our 1st string and i know our coaches will back that up.

i dont care what anyone says guys, we have somethin great and it involves everyone on our team.