Cosby at West Greene

eagle3314

No, I was just speaking in a sarcastic manner. It just surprise's me how much crap that cosby talks.

and as for you, think about what you just said. like honestly. you just fussed about us talking crap after talking crap yourself then admitting to it? can you say hypocrit? maybe contradictive? try... learn how to do what you preach. until then plz be quiet until week 7 unless your not talking smack about our game that hasnt happened.

ps i was hoping you would go undefeated untill you faced us to but, it happens to the"best"

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea this is real cool of you to say but think about this one for a second there geenus.

how are we supposed to do that until week 7 against hampton? what are we supposed to do? go find a team thats worthy real quik and scrimmage them mid season to make u happy? i think not. so keep your opion to yourself unless u have a time machine in your back pocket. and im even tired of hearing about hampton. everyone said that cloudland will beat us untill we beat them. after that happened it bumped to hamton. if we beat them will it bump to a playoff game? i mean come on. bugg of about hamptons game until it happens this week were playin west greene and i believe in upsets.

I think everyone told you Cloudland was DOWN. That game didn't suprise me at all.

and as for you, think about what you just said. like honestly. you just fussed about us talking crap after talking crap yourself then admitting to it? can you say hypocrit? maybe contradictive? try... learn how to do what you preach. until then plz be quiet until week 7 unless your not talking smack about our game that hasnt happened.

ps i was hoping you would go undefeated untill you faced us to but, it happens to the"best"

Chester says that Cosby has got three wins against three very weak teams. Cosby will be defeated when they play a team that knows what a football is.

i do regret my comments about the cosby education. they was wrong. cosby just hasnt earned my respect yet. one way they would earn it though is admit that they have been playing an ineligible player and forfiet their first three games. they know who i am talking about.

i would really like to know what in the @#$% you are talkin about.the CLOSEST thing to a ineligible player would be a boy from florida and is a sophmore wou hasnt seen the field and only dresses JV.so please inlightin on what your talkin about cause thats serious stuff to B.S about.

Edited by cosbybasketball30

i do regret my comments about the cosby education. they was wrong. cosby just hasnt earned my respect yet. one way they would earn it though is admit that they have been playing an ineligible player and forfiet their first three games. they know who i am talking about.

i dont think so!!!!!!!!!!! why would you make that comment anyway? cosby starts of on a good note and then you ( whoever you are and where ever you are from) wants to start crap like that. i dont believe that they (cosby's staff) would do that. who do they have they did not have last year?

:thumb: o yea, you're a real hard @ss! you get racked by cosby so you do the first thing that comes to mind. give a halfhearted excuse. that is pathetic. ;) maybe you should've got a better education. "they was wrong"? who might this inelidgable player be? o o whats that? its not true? then shut up. :lol:

Edited by IBleedBlue13

PLEASE tell the TSSAA to come to COSBY first thing in the morning and you can come too and see what you get :thumb: .where are you from any way.im thinkin Oneida or somewhere in that area,am i right?

I'm a calling TSSAA tonight I thought they was something going on!

hey bonehead cosby does not have an ineligible player. i dont know where u are getting your info from buddy but for your information i work at the schoolboard and cosby does not have an illegal team member. before u start throwing out accusations u need to get your facts straight . from where i come from that is malicious slander big boy.

I think everyone told you Cloudland was DOWN. That game didn't suprise me at all.

yes pujo you did say that, and i heard you loud and clear. i knew it before you sed it. but wether that was true or not is not my point. my point was the ppl that keep raggin on cosby said cloudland would stomp us and that they were a real team. then after we shut them out everyone said they were nothing. i usually listen to what you say pujo. cause u give an honest unbiased opinion. not always right,(opinions sumtimes arent) but its always unbiased. and i respect you for that. (plus you dont down us for being cosby, that helps) :thumb:

yes pujo you did say that, and i heard you loud and clear. i knew it before you sed it. but wether that was true or not is not my point. my point was the ppl that keep raggin on cosby said cloudland would stomp us and that they were a real team. then after we shut them out everyone said they were nothing. i usually listen to what you say pujo. cause u give an honest unbiased opinion. not always right,(opinions sumtimes arent) but its always unbiased. and i respect you for that. (plus you dont down us for being cosby, that helps) :thumb:

You are going to have to get the chip off of your alls shoulder. When you win people are going to say bad things about you all. My advice stay off of Coacht none of Hamptons players are allowed on here. Its all right to read but, people are going to make you all mad and again Congrats on the #8th ranking!