Cosby at West Greene

eagle3314

:thumb:

Hey kids,

West greene will get beat 42-12 in mosheim Friday, due to poor coaching, and poor talent. Now from what I've seen from the stands (as a Parent) and from what the players tell me. Coach Carter has changed the offense once this season, and has changed the defense four times already. The first offense was the spread, then the short shotgun, now West Greene is running an I formation. The first defense was the 3-3, got changed to a 5-3, last week I saw a 4-4, and after halftime it was 5-2. The players have no clue what will Carter will run Friday!!!! My son said that some kids said Coach Helton looked very upset after halftime after the change. The younger guys love Coach Helton, and some parents have talked about giving Helton the head position!!!! I agree because my son ( A freshmen) needs to have a young guy come in and take over. Now with this said, West is not ready, due to the sproadic coaching and insults of Carter. Cosby has been running the same defense & offense all season and are in a rythum. Now is Cosby an Alcoa or Morristown West? NO but they will finish a game giving 110%.

by what i have just read here i have assumed your(freshman)kid didnt get to play too much the other night and you being a big sissy attacked the kids for having a sorry Coach they cant help who coaches them!

Alot of the kids play thier guts out on the field and some dont , but i can honestly say that the kids do not respect the head coach for good reason...

but for you as a parent from WGHS to come on here and bash the students themself shows your really low IQ level maybe they should put pads on you and let you play a little since you apparently got it going on like that...lol

j/k im sorry you get all bent outta shape because your kid didnt get to play that much but guess what i was up at Happy Valley as well and my (freshman) didnt get to play that much either but i dont attack the kids over so why dont you just grow up!!!! and suckk it up and spend some quailty time with your kid and quit being upset because it isnt gonna get any better with negative qoutes like you have just posted above

oh yea Cosby if you wanna read between the lines in his post ,you cant read our Game because we dont really know what Barry Carter is gonna run from game to game , and i just hope it is a good safe game that everyone gets to walk away from........but winning would be a added bonus

GO BUFFS!!!!

Edited by redrock

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do regret my comments about the cosby education. they was wrong. cosby just hasnt earned my respect yet. one way they would earn it though is admit that they have been playing an ineligible player and forfiet their first three games. they know who i am talking about.

Thats a mean thing to say.

i do regret my comments about the cosby education. they was wrong. cosby just hasnt earned my respect yet. one way they would earn it though is admit that they have been playing an ineligible player and forfiet their first three games. they know who i am talking about.

Probably a transfer from a nearby school.

Oh congradulations LOL... C'mon. A blind deaf and dumb team could shout out West Greene.... Play somebody.

yea this is real cool of you to say but think about this one for a second there geenus.

how are we supposed to do that until week 7 against hampton? what are we supposed to do? go find a team thats worthy real quik and scrimmage them mid season to make u happy? i think not. so keep your opion to yourself unless u have a time machine in your back pocket. and im even tired of hearing about hampton. everyone said that cloudland will beat us untill we beat them. after that happened it bumped to hamton. if we beat them will it bump to a playoff game? i mean come on. bugg of about hamptons game until it happens this week were playin west greene and i believe in upsets.