Cosby at West Greene

eagle3314

and some parents have talked about giving Helton the head position!!!!

Parents have the right to be involved in their child(ren)s activities, including sports.

They also have the right to their opinions of what his/her coach does on/off the field, and as far as all that goes.

But should parents be giving someone else the coaching jobs? :thumb:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B)

Hey kids,

West greene will get beat 42-12 in mosheim Friday, due to poor coaching, and poor talent. Now from what I've seen from the stands (as a Parent) and from what the players tell me. Coach Carter has changed the offense once this season, and has changed the defense four times already. The first offense was the spread, then the short shotgun, now West Greene is running an I formation. The first defense was the 3-3, got changed to a 5-3, last week I saw a 4-4, and after halftime it was 5-2. The players have no clue what will Carter will run Friday!!!! My son said that some kids said Coach Helton looked very upset after halftime after the change. The younger guys love Coach Helton, and some parents have talked about giving Helton the head position!!!! I agree because my son ( A freshmen) needs to have a young guy come in and take over. Now with this said, West is not ready, due to the sproadic coaching and insults of Carter. Cosby has been running the same defense & offense all season and are in a rythum. Now is Cosby an Alcoa or Morristown West? NO but they will finish a game giving 110%.

I mean this in no way as an insult, but West Greene will not score! I appriciate the compliments that you give us and like I said this is in no way an insult, but the Eagles will score more than 42. From what I hear the West Greene coach was suppossed to help our boys out with a copy of the Cloudland game film and then (for the second year in a row) changed his mind and has really ticked off both the Eagle team and coaching staff, so we know the difficult time you must be having with him. B) Again not trying to insult anyone just stating some facts.

Ya, west greene may not have a juggernaut team by no means, but honestly delay, if your any kind of parent, and if you know so much about the game, why dont you just be quiet and if you're a parent of a player, then take your player off the team, because obviously there hasn't been a change in a good while, so why would it change now? All im saying is that whoever says this stuff about there on kids team then why are they even playing? It just makes no sense....but anyways thats besides the point, i think you should prolly get on our side..

we will beat west greene and go one to beat hampton...i know we will have another shut out for the 3rd time

i agree that you will beat W.G. but you are having high expectations if you think you are going to beat Hampton. I have said it before and I will say it again, Cosby will probably be undefeated when Hampton rolls in, just a good way for Hampton to put a blemish on your record. That is if, and it is a pretty big if, Cosby is undefeated at that time.

I mean this in no way as an insult, but West Greene will not score! I appriciate the compliments that you give us and like I said this is in no way an insult, but the Eagles will score more than 42. From what I hear the West Greene coach was suppossed to help our boys out with a copy of the Cloudland game film and then (for the second year in a row) changed his mind and has really ticked off both the Eagle team and coaching staff, so we know the difficult time you must be having with him. B) Again not trying to insult anyone just stating some facts.

Bigblue36 I seen on the region 1 board that you posted Hampton has not played no one. Let me correct you in the last 4yrs Hampton has played Knox Cath State Champs! Alcoa State Champs! Trousdale State Champs! Coalfield semis and 3rd round! Cloudland State contenders and by the way we played Cloudland twice a year and then switched to Knox Cath. Harriam, Sullivan South, Sullivan Central, Johnson County, Unico County, David Crockett, Sullivan East, all 4a teams Happy Valley and last but not least A good Cosby team. This Hampton team has got there but kicked and won some games. But to say Hampton has played no comp your are crazy! And by the way congrats on the #8th ranking in the State! God Bless, Good Luck and Stay Healthy!

No, I was just speaking in a sarcastic manner. It just surprise's me how much crap that cosby talks.

No problem; just funnin' ya. Besides, how could anyone pull against the Eagles? The've worked like crazy to improve, and nothwithstanding the negative chatter, it's Great to see such county-wide enthusiasm; a very nice story.