Cosby at West Greene

eagle3314

yeah u dont cheap shot anyone do ya.that b.s i really wish u would have came out of the locker room last night after the game befor i was told to leave by the cops or took ur helmet off when we said good game to everyone.i will smack u down like i did last night on kickoff.your school are a bunch of unsportsmanlike players.You wasnt like that last year but u win 3 games and think u are the sugar.Hampton is gonna run all over u.none of u guys can bring down adam townsend.but i think im gonna come to that jv game monday and smack u in the mouth again ######.

I know everyone's being all nice now but that is ridiculous to say. # 13 is a good player, and he didn't just pick that kid up and body-slam him. Somehow that kid got up on his head and I have a felling he was gonna get 13, but 13 beat him to it. Listen, I've been playing w/ him for 4 years, you can't get him. He's is/was a scout squad hero. You try to hit him dirty he just hurts you first. You just gotta know him. Also, I cant believe he's being so nice on here that not like him. Any way, comin to da' Hill wouldn't be the wisest thing you've ever done.You'd be better off getting up on the counter on your nearest post office and taking a big @#$% as to come to Cosby and smack someone. Anyway thanx for appologizing.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well I would like to appoligize for everything I have said on here and my actions friday night after the game.I still dont agree with #13 saying that was a clean hit.Since when can u body slam an offensive lineman?and it be legal...I would like to appoligize for what I said to him and my retalliation on the field towards him but I let my emotions get the best of me.I agree with Eagle you younger guys that play for us and them dont act in the manner that our team and the other team acted.It would have all been fine if there would have been an appology for the body slam but that never happened so i was upset.But i would just like to say that i am really sorry for what happened and yes im going to try to come to the jv game tomorrow and im gonna talk with #13 befor or after the game and im gonna settle our problems like adults.

Cornwell#52

i wont apologize for playing football. im glad you cooled off enuf to realize it should be left on the feild and i will agian apoligize that you feel it was a dirty hit. but i watched the film a couple of hours ago and you ran across the field while i was standing still and leaped on my head. thats when you can body slam an offensive lineman and it not be your fault. you seemed pretty stalky so ill give you some advice. dont jump, stay on the ground. im tall and lanky. my territory is in the air. had you done that i woulda probly had a concussion. i cant make the game tonight because i had to leave school to goto work. got rained outta work so now im stuck at home. maybe well talk later.