Cosby at West Greene

eagle3314

guess what WG21, we are somethin great! we pulled out of so many losing seasonsto a 6-4 followed by starting off beating 3 of the 4 teams that beat us. how is that not something great? yea we stunk once to. but we kept our head up and kept on truckin. i absolutly love being apart of cosbies team and i would play for south p if they offered me a starting position. your jealouse because we're up right now compared to our usual 1-9 and your not(considering happy valley beat you. is it that bad to be proud of being a winning team? i dont care what jim, chester, or anyone says, i was there through 2 losing seasons and one good one. now we have a chance at a great on and ppl like you, jim and chester are upset beacause of it(they are camping out in our forums becuase they got tired of taking candy from babies and throwing rocks at homeless ppl.) im tired of all this crap being said about a football program trying to make it community proud. so guess what wg21, ive got your #. see you friday and ull see why we think we are sumthin great, sumthin special. in my opinion our second string has more heart than our 1st string and i know our coaches will back that up.

i dont care what anyone says guys, we have somethin great and it involves everyone on our team.

well put. <_< good luck this season

Anthony DeRuggiero

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dang bubba settle down a little lol.cosby has a good team this year and no one likes a winner.so i just sit back a laugh when people talk crap cause this bunch likes to settle it on the field.i wish Hampton beat Johnson co. so when they came to the eagles nest there possibly COULD have been to undefeated teams playin each other week 7,but oh well we cant look ahead so HERE WE COME west greene.

If I am not mistakeing Cosby has stunk for years and wow they start off good maybe they have turned their program around dont act like yall are something great yall have stunk bad as well.....Yea so what West Greene hasnt had a good program in years when they can get the right people on the feild and know what they are doing and can get some experience myabe they can become better but West Greene is still young half their team is still sophmores and freshman. There is only 3 seniors and 2 only play alot. If that group stays together i think they will be a better program up coming in the next years.....

look here is a prim example of us coming of like we are football gods. you have already got us talking trash and no one from cosby has evan posted on here till you post. we play one game at a time you all gave us a game last year. i was so upset it wasnt even funny. so hear is some advise get better this week play hard friday and let what happens happen. keep that young group hungry and stick together and turn wwest greene around.

shelton

i tell you what i love the fact that this program has turned it around so far. onething is certain they had a great season last year and looks like they may have another one this season. another thing is for certain like alot odf 1A schools they will have some down years. from what i am hearing the players were not happy with beating teams in the 3rd quarter and lettin gthe jv play the 4th and then getting bashed on here for not winning big. looks like the coaches are letting them have there way more this year. putting up point and holding the other tems to nearly nothing so far. hey slim jim if i am not mistakin Cosby gave Hampton a run for there money last year for 3 quarters. holding hampton to one of the lowest 1st half scores of there season. some missed opportunites and cosby may have made it closer. keep on pushing these players buttons its paying off.

If I am not mistakeing Cosby has stunk for years and wow they start off good maybe they have turned their program around dont act like yall are something great yall have stunk bad as well.....Yea so what West Greene hasnt had a good program in years when they can get the right people on the feild and know what they are doing and can get some experience myabe they can become better but West Greene is still young half their team is still sophmores and freshman. There is only 3 seniors and 2 only play alot. If that group stays together i think they will be a better program up coming in the next years.....

Let me break somethin down real quick for ya. At the time of your post, the opening post was the only one from Cosby. You have Rangerbook of UNAKA, Turtle of NORTHGREENE, Fallsportsfan of HAMPTON, Viera from FLORIDA, and Backyard of I believe CLOUDLAND maybe HAMPTON. They are definitely entitled to their opinions!

Sure Cosby is pretty confident were gonna take it in a walk, but before your post nobody from our neck of the woods said anything like that.

Edited by eagle3314

Let me break somethin down real quick for ya. At the time of your post, the opening post was the only one from Cosby. You have Rangerbook of UNAKA, Turtle of NORTHGREENE, Fallsportsfan of HAMPTON, Viera from FLORIDA, and Backyard of I believe CLOUDLAND maybe HAMPTON. They are definitely entitled to their opinions!

Sure Cosby is pretty confident were gonna take it in a walk, but before yourpost nobody was from our neck of the woods said anything like that.

yea im from florida but i played for you last year :angry:

:lol:

Hey kids,

West greene will get beat 42-12 in mosheim Friday, due to poor coaching, and poor talent. Now from what I've seen from the stands (as a Parent) and from what the players tell me. Coach Carter has changed the offense once this season, and has changed the defense four times already. The first offense was the spread, then the short shotgun, now West Greene is running an I formation. The first defense was the 3-3, got changed to a 5-3, last week I saw a 4-4, and after halftime it was 5-2. The players have no clue what will Carter will run Friday!!!! My son said that some kids said Coach Helton looked very upset after halftime after the change. The younger guys love Coach Helton, and some parents have talked about giving Helton the head position!!!! I agree because my son ( A freshmen) needs to have a young guy come in and take over. Now with this said, West is not ready, due to the sproadic coaching and insults of Carter. Cosby has been running the same defense & offense all season and are in a rythum. Now is Cosby an Alcoa or Morristown West? NO but they will finish a game giving 110%.