Alcoa Vs. Fulton

TnFootballfan

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to agree with alcoa06, in no way shape or form is this year's Alcoa team better than last years. The line play is not that good, the playmaking ability has gone way down, and they don't have a player who can single handedly dominate a game (ie Brandon Warren last year vs. Fulton). They also miss Mark Avery and Martin White badly at DT.

I will give their defense a little credit, they're doing a lot better than expected, but this team will not be better than they '05 version.

Now, with that being said I believe this team will get a lot more comfortable with Rankin just like they did after Reid's 1-3 start in '04. If Alcoa keeps playing like they keep playing; however, they will get slaughtered by McCallie.

I do see the Tornadoes finishing up 12-3 and winning that third gold ball, but their road to the 'Boro won't be as impressive as it was last year.

Yeah- most yards from a FSU TE since 2003. Did you check out the variety of the three including a very athletic one hand grab. Looks like a true D1 player to me...

It is ok for you to keep digging on me and you might note I said I was wrong. BW is doing a great job for the Crimnoles and can have a great career if he stays humble and does not forget authority matters. Just think if he had a cool head while he was in HS you would have seen some of those great things vs. tougher teams that Alcoa could not beat.

Maybe not a hurricane, but definitely a tornado. Alcoa wins by 20

I've been paying attention to your picks and I was wondering do you intentionally pick the losers. a few weeks ago you picked them Bucs from boyd to have a big season and beat S. Pittsburg. Last I checked the mighty bucs are 0-4 (that's 4 loses and no wins) and of course you picked Alcoa to beat Fulton no suprise that was wrong. Maybe you should change your name to Tropical Storm Ditka or maybe just cloudy sky ditka