whats wrong with 6-2a

rednecktiger

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say, aftet he postseason last year, it looked as though 6-2A was going to be really tough, but it's really not. You are correct, 'neck. This region has some serious problems going down in the 3-9 spots. Riverside got blownout by a Loretto, who was SERIOUSLY blownout by LC.... That's too much separation from top to bottom. If Waverly expects to make any serious noise, they are gonna have to do better than 20 points against teams like Houston County. And I'm still not sold on Stewart Co..... At all.... Richland got edged by Waverly... So I'm thinking either Richland didn't show up for the Wavo game, or Riverside is just that bad! Wavo, you are probaably #3 if you play better than Houston Co., and #4 may be going into the postseason 5-5 or worse! Rednecktiger, you are right.

There is parity, however, between 1-2, and the miles between them and 3-9. In comparison to last year, this region IS weak.

Now, EVERYONE go prove me wrong in the postseason! :thumb:

Easy rcombs, if you look at the film of the Waverly Richland game, you will see that Richlands offense was there, but wavo's D was there even more so. Can you not just accept the fact that there was actually a defensive game with not that many turnovers in a 6-2A game. Just because Camden hasn't been challenged in region play doesnt mean teams that are playing hard nosed football are not challenged. Don't worry bubby, we will prove you wrong, expecillay in the post-season.

The reason the HC and Waverly game was so close, misuces on special teams (punt returns). Besides that Waverly played a good game. If not for those little miscues, it would have been a much worse game, ask any HC fan.

that is what i want to hear, people like shoate is tha reason i love football so much, even if you know your team isnt goina be at the top, why not jus go with it as hard as you can, upsets are what football is all about.....i know, im a big vandy fan and even tho they aint tha best i still stick with them and everyonce in a while you git the upset....i would really like to see the whole region play like that and lets get sumone to beat camden and lewis county....and if not jus give it all you have because i cant stand goin to games and seein people givin up or not tryin cuz i know id give anythang to be out there playin, i jus love tha sport....good luck to all the teams i really hope every one can git goin good so we can have some battle for the play offs spots from 1-4.

that is what i want to hear, people like shoate is tha reason i love football so much, even if you know your team isnt goina be at the top, why not jus go with it as hard as you can, upsets are what football is all about.....i know, im a big vandy fan and even tho they aint tha best i still stick with them and everyonce in a while you git the upset....i would really like to see the whole region play like that and lets get sumone to beat camden and lewis county....and if not jus give it all you have because i cant stand goin to games and seein people givin up or not tryin cuz i know id give anythang to be out there playin, i jus love tha sport....good luck to all the teams i really hope every one can git goin good so we can have some battle for the play offs spots from 1-4.

I agree with you people like shoate are the reason footbal is fun. I have had the pleasure of being around shoate ever since he was 9 years old. He was as fun to watch then as he is now. When he decides to flip the switch he is almost unstoppable. At houston county he almost single- handedly stuffed the run from the irish. I think he ended up with 10 solo tackles all for a loss and 6-7 assists. He also blocked a punt that got negated because of a Cardinal penalty. Oh, by the way he also blew open the hole that allowed us to score the TD.

I get to watch he cardinals up close and personal every Friday night. I can tell you that they will fight all the way to the end. Their biggest problem is depth. Look out in the years to come as they are starting something very positive in A'ville. Coach Gray and staff can build off of players like shoate.

Sorry for length. I am just a passionate fan. GO CARDS.

I agree with you people like shoate are the reason footbal is fun. I have had the pleasure of being around shoate ever since he was 9 years old. He was as fun to watch then as he is now. When he decides to flip the switch he is almost unstoppable. At houston county he almost single- handedly stuffed the run from the irish. I think he ended up with 10 solo tackles all for a loss and 6-7 assists. He also blocked a punt that got negated because of a Cardinal penalty. Oh, by the way he also blew open the hole that allowed us to score the TD.

I get to watch he cardinals up close and personal every Friday night. I can tell you that they will fight all the way to the end. Their biggest problem is depth. Look out in the years to come as they are starting something very positive in A'ville. Coach Gray and staff can build off of players like shoate.

Sorry for length. I am just a passionate fan. GO CARDS.

Great post....It wasn't that long ago that Camden was in Adamsville's shoes. A few decent seasons sprinkled in with alot of truly dismal ones, being everyone's homecoming and fighting off being the cellar-dwellars most years, left the football program floundering. Starting four years ago when Coach Ward came and the Lions went 5-5 in the regular season and then gave Lewis co all it wanted in a 13-12 loss in the first round of the play-offs, Camden hasn't looked back since. Ranked in the top 10 in state every year, consecutive quarter-final appearances and having a bulls-eye on their backs every game as the team to beat, has put swagger in to a team that has always had the athletes but didn't always have the tools they needed to be successful. That's what good coaching can do...and it looks like Adamsville is headed in the right direction. Be patient... if the team can learn how to practice and practice well, learn the discipline it takes to succeed, and most importantly learn how to win, the Cardinals will be competitive every season.

Easy rcombs, if you look at the film of the Waverly Richland game, you will see that Richlands offense was there, but wavo's D was there even more so. Can you not just accept the fact that there was actually a defensive game with not that many turnovers in a 6-2A game. Just because Camden hasn't been challenged in region play doesnt mean teams that are playing hard nosed football are not challenged. Don't worry bubby, we will prove you wrong, expecillay in the post-season.

The reason the HC and Waverly game was so close, misuces on special teams (punt returns). Besides that Waverly played a good game. If not for those little miscues, it would have been a much worse game, ask any HC fan.

You just reinforced what I was saying. There IS parity in 3-9. There is a drop off in between 2-3 though. And don't use mistakes as an excuse, it part of the game.

A defensive game is all well and good, and I am glad you pitched the shutout. I actually had friends at the game, and they said it was sloppy and slow.

I hope Camden and Lewis Co. are challenged. Need to head into the postseason ready to play, and a tough game or two would help a lot. I know the week 10 matchup will be a dandy.

And by the way, I was just answering the thread topic, don't be offended by one person's opinion. Just because I don't agree with yours, doesn't make me wrong. ;)

That is all part of the game. The record is what gets you into the playoffs not how well you played in a particular game. All that matters is that you win. If those miscues had cost you the game at the end it would have been the same as if they beat you by 3 touchdowns. I am not taking anything away from Waverly's kids they play hard, but those type mistakes will cost you sooner or later. Of course that goes for all teams.

Hope you guys a safe trip to A'ville for what might just be a dogfight. You might beat the Cardinals, but I think you will know they were there all the way to the end.

I agree with other posters that there is a drop off from the top two teams and the rest of the region, but then again they all strap it up on Friday nights to determine the outcome. Goodluck to all region teams this week. We need to represent well when it comes to playoff time. I will pull for the four teams that make it like always.

You just reinforced what I was saying. There IS parity in 3-9. There is a drop off in between 2-3 though. And don't use mistakes as an excuse, it part of the game.

A defensive game is all well and good, and I am glad you pitched the shutout. I actually had friends at the game, and they said it was sloppy and slow.

I hope Camden and Lewis Co. are challenged. Need to head into the postseason ready to play, and a tough game or two would help a lot. I know the week 10 matchup will be a dandy.

And by the way, I was just answering the thread topic, don't be offended by one person's opinion. Just because I don't agree with yours, doesn't make me wrong. :thumb:

I'm not offended. That's the great thing about CoachT. We can all voice our opinions out there, and see what everyone else's is.

I was not trying to make excuses, i was just pointing out, if not for that...well i dont know..you know how it is..lol