whats wrong with 6-2a

rednecktiger

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this week didnt change much, except for one thang, houston county got a win, they seem to be gittin stronger or cruz is jus gittin better......camden and lc r still runnin away tho, waverly is doin pretty good and loretto got shutout by camden and richland by lc....adamsville may be goin down, dependin on how bad shoate is hurt....riverside i have no clue whats happend to them i had them pickd in the top 4 but now my thoughts are changin....stewart co im not sur of right now, mayb this bye week will give them some rest or practice either one would help and maybe theyll have a good game next week....

Lewis Co 3-0 4-0 earning it

Camden 2-0 3-1 unstopable

Waverly 3-0 3-1 lookin to hold close w/ camden and LC

Adamsville 1-1 1-3

Richland 1-2 1-3 can be better

Houston Co. 1-2 1-4 wow great job not last!

Riverside 1-2 1-3 kinda shocker 2 me

Stewart Co. 0-2 2-2 goina git better or worse?

Loretto 0-3 0-5 r they really that bad a team?

Adamsville has a good chance for 4th. The A-Ville Richaland game will be the deciding factor. I don't think HC has enough to get that last spot. Riverside, Loretto, and Stewart, I guess we'll just have to see what happens. Well, honestly, thats the case for everything. Lewis Co. and Camden are of course in the Drivers seat, one will be the passenger after week 10, we'll just have to see who.