whats wrong with 6-2a

rednecktiger

ok big question goin around right now.....what is wrong with this division....out of all the teams, camden, lewis co, waverly, richland, riverside, stewart co, houston co, adamsville, and loretto there is really no competition for 1st.... camden and lewis county are goina be unstopable by anyone in this division...what is it that is keepin them so far ahead of the rest??

Edited by rednecktiger

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok big question goin around right now.....what is wrong with this division....out of all the teams, camden, lewis co, waverly, richland, riverside, stewart co, houston co, adamsville, and loretto there is really no competition for 1st.... camden and lewis county are goina be unstopable by anyone in this division...what is it that is keepin them so far ahead of the rest??

There is competition for first, its just that this season like last, it seems to be between Camden and Lewis co. Speaking for Camden, the Lions are in a period of reloading instead of rebuilding every other year, and that has been a long time coming. Coaching has made a huge difference in Camden's program. The community is behind the team 110% and the young men coming up are excited about playing for a team that now has a winning tradition. Expectations are high every week of every season now, and the team does their best to live up to those expectations. When you are expected to be everyone's homecoming and to have a losing record every season, that's exactly what happens.

But I see alot in our region that are trying to turn things around. Waverly and Adamsville both have new coaching staffs and it is apparent that the Tigers are a different team because of it. Richland made great strides into the post season and gave Camden all they wanted. Stewart co fans and players are excited about the improvement in their program and Riverside will bring a strong team to the region nearly every season.

As far as Lewis co goes, they have had a winning tradition for a long time and I don't see that ending any time soon. Lewis co will be in the hunt every season as I believe Camden will be also...the exciting thing is seeing who else will step up to the plate. That's part of what makes football in 6-2A so exciting.

Camden and Lewis battle for first. It's like tradition. Then the other teams are fighting for 2 spots. Waverly, Stewart, and A-Ville are all on the rise. Waverly looking more promising than the rest. And yes..Camden is "reloading" nice word Lions4ever...i like that..but..

The Region isn't weak by any means, we just have two teams that are very strong, and from 3-9...its all stacked for the most part. Sure there are a few teams that a a little better than the others, and some that are a little worse, but for the most part, they are all the same. IMO that makes for an even better region. Like last Friday, that Richland Waverly game was one of the best games, reguardless of the score..it was a battle more than a game. That's what 6-2A is...a War...and each week there are battles everywhere. We aren't weak....we are just real strong at the top.....I guess you could almost say Camden and Lewis Co. overshadow the rest of the region....

Region 6-2A in my opinion is a tough region all the teams have talent some have more than others, but there are always gonna be battles every week to determine which 4 teams make the playoffs. 8 out of the 10 weeks that each Region 6-2A teams play its huge we all only have 2 nonregion games during the season. This is hard on anyteam. This region is a battle.

Predicted order of finish

1. Lewis County

2. Camden

3. Richland

4. Waverly

5, Riverside

6. Loretto

7. Adamsville

8. Stewart County

9. Houston County

That was before the Season Started now i got it as...

1. Camden

2. Lewis

3. Waverly

4. Riverside

5. Richland

6. Loretto

7. Stewart County

8. Adamsville

9. Houston Co.

There is competition for first, its just that this season like last, it seems to be between Camden and Lewis co. Speaking for Camden, the Lions are in a period of reloading instead of rebuilding every other year, and that has been a long time coming. Coaching has made a huge difference in Camden's program. The community is behind the team 110% and the young men coming up are excited about playing for a team that now has a winning tradition. Expectations are high every week of every season now, and the team does their best to live up to those expectations. When you are expected to be everyone's homecoming and to have a losing record every season, that's exactly what happens.

But I see alot in our region that are trying to turn things around. Waverly and Adamsville both have new coaching staffs and it is apparent that the Tigers are a different team because of it. Richland made great strides into the post season and gave Camden all they wanted. Stewart co fans and players are excited about the improvement in their program and Riverside will bring a strong team to the region nearly every season.

As far as Lewis co goes, they have had a winning tradition for a long time and I don't see that ending any time soon. Lewis co will be in the hunt every season as I believe Camden will be also...the exciting thing is seeing who else will step up to the plate. That's part of what makes football in 6-2A so exciting.

I know we scrimmage ya'll every year and it's a pretty good drvie but how would you like to see Camden and Milan play in the regular season. It would be hard having only 3 non region games but I would like to see Ward against his alma mater in a real game.

I think it would be :thumb: The drive to Milan is a piece of cake compared to some of the trips we have to make now! You guys will probably be in the same boat as us over here in 6-2A, you'll have a 9 team region when they bump JCS up. I would love to see both Milan and Huntingdon on our schedule, but when you have long standing rivalries its hard to give them up because of the gate. Although, I do think Camden and Milan could develop a love/hate relationship over time if we played every season :lol:

Edited by Lions4ever

I play for adamsville and im really not disrespected at all by the predictions and comments. We barely beat houston co. even if we did dominate the game and we lost big to hardin and mcnairy but im a sr. this year and im not gonna have another 1-9 season, i love to be an underdog because that way no 1 expects us to win but im here to say we have 7 games left and they're all region and dont expect adamsville to lay on their backs and let ne 1 plow over us we might not end up 1st or even in the top 5 but we have fight and u can bet we will fight until the final whistle of every game.

Edited by shoate