Franklin at Independence 9/15/06

indyrep

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no its not offical they havent really played anyone

Let's look at this from another perspective. I do agree that Indy hasn't played the best teams, but if they had beat Centennial in a close game by 7 points they would be getting more respect now from everyone. Going into this game, none of the media was giving Indy a chance. Centennial had just narrowly been beaten by a supposedly good Lavergne team. And when Indy totally dominated Centennial now Centennial is a terrible team. Was Centennial that bad or Indy that good? The answer may be some of both.

At 3-0 the Nall rankings have Indy at 39. There are 6 teams in front of them that have at least 2 losses. Ravenwood is number 7 at 0-2. The worse part about the rankings is that Hillwood is number 40. Indy loves nobody giving them any respect. They are a pretty good football team that will exceed most people’s expectations this year, except for their own. They expect to win them all, like every other team does.

Independence has been racking up victories against bad football teams. Page is 1-2, Hillwood is 0-2, and Centennial is 0-2. Let's see what happens when they play a good team before I will buy into the fact that Independence could win a region title.

Out at indy will just face it.. We're never good enough for everyone else and i for one think that is a motivational tool for them to use. This would be a different story if we were barely beating these schools but that is not the case. We've worked hard to earn those and for no one to pay respect..us at indy say THANK YOU and we will shock the world again on the 15th..good day

Out at indy will just face it.. We're never good enough for everyone else and i for one think that is a motivational tool for them to use. This would be a different story if we were barely beating these schools but that is not the case. We've worked hard to earn those and for no one to pay respect..us at indy say THANK YOU and we will shock the world again on the 15th..good day

Well said maybe if indy puts 42 on the ole rebs people might start thinking differently about the young indy team we will find out on the 15th i don't expect this game to be a blowout in either direction.

:)

Franklin 21

Independence 20

what makes you think the game will be close?

Indy luck has run out, if you watch Cordell closely he not very good, every ball is too low or to high, never hits anyone in stride , plus he has a very weak arm. He is a weak link on a very good team. #82 Chris Darnell saved him or he would have had a interception on one of his ducks against Centenial. What you have here is great wr and a below average qb who has been lucky.

no this game will be Franklin 7 , Indy 0

Indy luck has run out, if you watch Cordell closely he not very good, every ball is too low or to high, never hits anyone in stride , plus he has a very weak arm. He is a weak link on a very good team. #82 Chris Darnell saved him or he would have had a interception on one of his ducks against Centenial. What you have here is great wr and a below average qb who has been lucky.

u just said it wont be close but then u say 7 to 0 u make no sense :)

Them's fightin words.

Footballjunkie, keep running your mouth. In the meantime, I'll send you the tapes of the Page and Hillwood games, as well as about six copies of the Centennial game because apparently you and I weren't watching the same thing. You can say whatever ridiculous nonsense you want but I don't call

41-57 (73% completion), 613 yards, 9 TD and 0 INT lucky.

A weak arm? Come out to practice and stand about 60 yards away from him so he can nail you right in the back of the head. Moron.

Them's fightin words.

Footballjunkie, keep running your mouth. In the meantime, I'll send you the tapes of the Page and Hillwood games, as well as about six copies of the Centennial game because apparently you and I weren't watching the same thing. You can say whatever ridiculous nonsense you want but I don't call

41-57 (73% completion), 613 yards, 9 TD and 0 INT lucky.

A weak arm? Come out to practice and stand about 60 yards away from him so he can nail you right in the back of the head. Moron.

dang :)