Mid-TN D2: The Group of Death

bapride

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No challenging games until October?

Nice scheduling.

I guess the goals against and goals scored statistics will really look impressive by season's end!

Obviously, every game is a challenge and the schedule is really no different than years past. Unfortunately for other teams, they lost many seniors last year and St. Agnes lost one. I am rather new to CoachT and perhaps need to be more guarded in my comments. I see lots of talk on Middle and East Tn teams, but little on the West. I think I will just go back to sleep and let those who frequent the site carry the torch for high school soccer. I noticed someone yesterday say, " I knew it would turn into a Middle Tn vs. East Tn thing". I don't want to throw the West into the fight. I am just a proud parent who wanted to see St. Agnes get some "airtime".

I think I will just go back to sleep and let those who frequent the site carry the torch for high school soccer. I noticed someone yesterday say, " I knew it would turn into a Middle Tn vs. East Tn thing". I don't want to throw the West into the fight. I am just a proud parent who wanted to see St. Agnes get some "airtime".

H2odog, don't give up. From what I'm hear, this might be St. Agnes' year. Schedules are set in advance, and games that you think will be competitive don't end up being so.

Post good information. State your opinion. Read the replies, and ignore any #%#%^! that bothers you. The more who participate in this forum, the better it is for everyone.

H2odog, don't give up. From what I'm hear, this might be St. Agnes' year. Schedules are set in advance, and games that you think will be competitive don't end up being so.

Post good information. State your opinion. Read the replies, and ignore any #%#%^! that bothers you. The more who participate in this forum, the better it is for everyone.

Thanks for the kind words. There seemed to be some interest among posters about the KT tourn., but not much about the final game. St. Agnes has played the top MS private schools in preseason as well as Father Ryan, BGA, Farragut, and Franklin. They play ECS tomorrow and PJ2 and Brentwood this weekend if the tourn. schedule ever gets get worked out. I don't think that should appear to be "nice scheduling" to run up scoring results. Just looks like the girls need to stay the course and let the play speak for itself. I agree with your perspective, and will work to ignore the #%#%^! that bothers me.

Obviously, every game is a challenge and the schedule is really no different than years past. Unfortunately for other teams, they lost many seniors last year and St. Agnes lost one. I am rather new to CoachT and perhaps need to be more guarded in my comments. I see lots of talk on Middle and East Tn teams, but little on the West. I think I will just go back to sleep and let those who frequent the site carry the torch for high school soccer. I noticed someone yesterday say, " I knew it would turn into a Middle Tn vs. East Tn thing". I don't want to throw the West into the fight. I am just a proud parent who wanted to see St. Agnes get some "airtime".

that was a nice post. its good not to stick your neck out tehre and get involved in the debates. it really all doesnt matter anyway, it just makes people look foolish. im not saying we arent all guilty of it though

Thanks for the kind words. There seemed to be some interest among posters about the KT tourn., but not much about the final game. St. Agnes has played the top MS private schools in preseason as well as Father Ryan, BGA, Farragut, and Franklin. They play ECS tomorrow and PJ2 and Brentwood this weekend if the tourn. schedule ever gets get worked out. I don't think that should appear to be "nice scheduling" to run up scoring results. Just looks like the girls need to stay the course and let the play speak for itself. I agree with your perspective, and will work to ignore the #%#%^! that bothers me.

Hey h20dog, I think St Agnes is the team to beat period. I am from the Nashville area, but the word is out, one tough soccer team. Good luck and high hopes for all the teams to be injury free. :lol:

St Agnes must be a quality team. 3 teams they beat last weekend had a combined record of 18-2, or 18-5 now. Where do these girls play club soccer?

Really all over. Two played for KFC '89 Force (06 Div I state champs) Dragons/Mercury/Fury/MFC/Purlpe Rain. They have been pretty spead out. Hope some of the younger girls will bunch up....if we don't get stupid rules of how many can be on one team. :rolleyes: