Macon County vs York Institute

tigersnumberone

Boy o boy when are you gonna have enough crow. Earlier you say macon will not lose again this year and that lasted all of untill the next game. I was suprised macon didnt win this game to but york does seem for real. Congrads to york for winnin the game and macon better start to put it together or the boys will be in for a long rest of the season. O yeah what kind of what ifs do you have after this game that macon comes back and wins?

I don't have any what ifs...we just flat out stunk...we couldn't pass the ball worth crap. This Tiger team the past 2 games is not the same team I watched play the first 2 games of the season. If they don't get it together, they won't win another game this season. I can only hope the best for them. Honestly, I think that after our QB threw that interceeption for a 70 yd TD return, he got scared and started make bad passes. But it's over and we can only look to next week aginst White House, who is going to be tough after beating Portland 31-14. Good Luck Tigers!!!

Edited by tigersnumberone

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a better team than York's other opponents so far, but penalties really hurt York. Macon Co's 1st score came after they started on the York 28. MC had only one good scoring drive. York needs to watch the penalties next week. Macon was the first team to hold York under 40 points...by 1. Next week's game should be a great one at Smith Co. The Dragon faithful packed the stadium for this Homecoming game and Macon Co. brought a lot of fans too.

This game is gona put Macon back on track. I understand that York in a good football team, but Macon will bounce back big. York, by not playing and tough teams this year will be overwhelmed by a pretty good Tigers team. know the Tigers got killed at Pearl Cohn, but honestly I think that was a fluke. I am not saying that they would have won, but it should have been alot closer. Because there was 3 times they got into scoring position...once they threw an interception, and the other 2 times they could not convert on 4th down. That 21 pts. Then you take away the blocked punt run back for a TD, and the interception that they only had to run back a few yard for a TD. That make the score 28-23 PC wins. Now I am not one to make excuses,and I know that turnovers and defensive TD's are part of the game and that is what makes a team good also but I am just saying look that what if. By saying that I think Macon will win this one 31-14

:thumb: Maybe next week they will be back on track. If not maybe the week after or the week after that!!!! :thumb:

Congrats York!!! Looking forward to next weeks game.

Edited by glover

24 hrs later and 1 Tiger fan has spoke up and said their team stunk,where is bucksnort,geo1126,wake up boys and take your crow,open up and chew,you will surely eat enough after the last two weeks,if not open your mouth again cause the Blue Devils are coming to town.

Hey Pimplehead I'm here posting just like I did last Sunday. Since you have quit making predictions, I will finally make one. Keeping it real, I am regreatably agreeing with Twing Twang. The Tigers may not have a chance at another win until week 10. And that may be just a chance.

We looked better than week before. However you cannot spot GOOD teams points. And you SC fans better get ready. THIS AINT THE SAME YORK TEAM YOU ARE USED TO. Our own mistakes really factored in the outcome. I won't mince words, the best team won. They are beatable. We just couldn't do it last week.

Hey Strawberry Muffie, why are you a hater? All you seem to be about it dissing the MC fans and their team!!! What ALL WORLD team do you profess to support? Or do you just like to tear-down what you would really like to have???????

Tweenie, I really dread the next two weeks.

Hey Pimplehead I'm here posting just like I did last Sunday. Since you have quit making predictions, I will finally make one. Keeping it real, I am regreatably agreeing with Twing Twang. The Tigers may not have a chance at another win until week 10. And that may be just a chance.

We looked better than week before. However you cannot spot GOOD teams points. And you SC fans better get ready. THIS AINT THE SAME YORK TEAM YOU ARE USED TO. Our own mistakes really factored in the outcome. I won't mince words, the best team won. They are beatable. We just couldn't do it last week.

Hey Strawberry Muffie, why are you a hater? All you seem to be about it dissing the MC fans and their team!!! What ALL WORLD team do you profess to support? Or do you just like to tear-down what you would really like to have???????

Tweenie, I really dread the next two weeks.

I think we know YAI is much improved. It appears SC may be too. YAI is always much tougher at home. We always struggle to beat them up there. We have played them the last 2 years up there. I am glad they come to the hole this year. It will still be a tough game. This game will tell where both teams stand.

I think you are right that MC will not win until week 10. If DC keeps improving...that one will be very close. They are much improved. I do expect MC to play SC very hard. You always do. I just don't see MC beating WH...either SC...GB...Sycamore. High school football is a funny game. Unexpected things can happen.

Edited by Antwan

2 losses 2 wins hmmm. Ok guys, break that tie, in your hands and umm it is getting down to the nitty gritty and we are now approaching the middle of the season so it is half time boys and time to make your minds up what your going to do. I got faith in ya and I still think you got some fight left. One thing now is were going to see the real fans step up or the ones that aren't will begin stepping back. York has some talented young men and I loved their fan support :thumb: Coming into town seeing all the signs on businesses as you rolled into town reminded me of how we support our guys.

On to the next thread.......................

2 losses 2 wins hmmm. Ok guys, break that tie, in your hands and umm it is getting down to the nitty gritty and we are now approaching the middle of the season so it is half time boys and time to make your minds up what your going to do. I got faith in ya and I still think you got some fight left. One thing now is were going to see the real fans step up or the ones that aren't will begin stepping back. York has some talented young men and I loved their fan support :thumb: Coming into town seeing all the signs on businesses as you rolled into town reminded me of how we support our guys.

On to the next thread.......................

Good post as always from angel...so supportive no matter what. I wouldn't have expected anything else. You are right...the fair weather fans will disappear.

Yea, I'm eatin crow too. I know the tigers are better than they played. YAI is good but Macon had a flag on every play. Ya'll are right if Macon don't play any better they won't beat Dekalb. We'll see this wk against WH. I'll be there. Its all mental in Macon Co. just ask anybody. We need a boost. :thumb:

Yea, I'm eatin crow too. I know the tigers are better than they played. YAI is good but Macon had a flag on every play. Ya'll are right if Macon don't play any better they won't beat Dekalb. We'll see this wk against WH. I'll be there. Its all mental in Macon Co. just ask anybody. We need a boost. :thumb:

Of course it's all mental just not sure why?? From the first 2 weeks you know that with the mindset those boys had there was no stopping them no way they were determined they were going all the way. I have observed them for years since they played together in Junior High which this isn't Junior High I know this and right now I think they are still between "I know we can do this" "I think we can do this".

I saw team work the first 2 games I haven't saw that since then. Ok on a more positive note and I never like making predictions cause all of you that do you end up eating your words and I hate that :thumb: Boy here I go out on a limb might as well cause I just bet most of our guys get on here and read this. OK, I say they still make it to playoffs and I still say a few surprises left and I also think they find that inner strength back and start kicking well cant put those words but you get the idea.

Thanks Antwan for your compliments and your right no matter what I don't care if they loose the rest of the games well I do care of course but I still stand behind them but a few of them will get some words from me if that happens and some of them will not like what I have to say but oh well. I did that the other night and said a few things that I knew made a few mad but thats ok they needed it.

Prove me right boys not wrong I believe in you!!!!!