RESPECT

foreveranole

Brentwood Academy. They have more players in D1 college than anyother school in the country. So what if they recruit they always have a heck of a team.

Hard to respect a program whose coach puts his interests ahead of the rules. We have BA to thank for our current 8 state champions and over 20 anual Mr. Football winners.

As far as having more D1 college players than any other school in teh country....I don't think so. Schools in Fla, Texas, or Cali have double or triple the #'s in D1 The Sports Academy has.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i grew up in middle tn in the 70's....... and during those days of my youth, it seemed like every saturday when john ward was talking about a play, there would always be a kid from milan who would be mentioned........

milan and the john tucker years...... that program sent a lot of kids to college and tunred boys into men....... and built the foundation for that 34 of the last 35 years where milan has been in the playoffs.....

Edited by mg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I don't believe they have anyone that is surbers caliber but a decent staff overall.
    • Richland plays at McKenzie on Wed.  Should be a good series.  Does Richland have good pitching?  
    • Congratulations to the Warrior baseball team winning the Region Championship.  Last night the football team beat Franklin Co 33-0 in their spring scrimmage. Warriors looked very good. Missing a few players who were playing baseball but still absolutely dominated. A lot of young ones got in halfway through the 3rd when the score reached 33-0. QB Tilton Pickett looked very sharp.  Sam Pickett is on another level this season. Seems to have put on 15 to 20 lbs in the off season and added a step as well. Transfer from last year Williamson caught numerous balls and is very elusive. Lots of athletes on this team. Defense was smothering and will only get better. The head coach from Sewanee was in attendance and offered 2 kids after the game. Could be a special year.
    • I heard Alabama was at Antioch practice and Colorado has offered QB. Hoping the Bears have a great year.