Boone vs. Central

formerblazer

You played Sullivan North for Homecoming Last Year and I will tell you what your big mistake was. You played our theme song on your music. Not good. All that did was get our kids riled up and look what happened.

Oh that is why North won. I could have sworn it was because North put a stop to Boone's biggest offensive weapon (which has the most yards in school history).

My Bad. B)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that is why North won. I could have sworn it was because North put a stop to Boone's biggest offensive weapon (which has the most yards in school history).

My Bad. :thumb:

Not only that but yeah and he only got what?????46 yards in that game nothing to brag about. But you played Back in Black and thats our song , its what got the ball rolling I know I am a team mom. That was all they could talk about, how really not smart was that.

Back in Black, when I walked through the gate it was blaring and I was dropping my jaw at how really dumb that was. And yeah our boys were out there dancing. I will never forget that game.