WHo aRe THEY.?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree. That is a solid top 10. Who would you take out if Ooltewah is to be in that top 10?

Is Ooltewah better than Oak Ridge or DB????? I'm a midstate guy who just doesn't know right now. If anyone else is on the outside looking in please inform me.

There are several good teams that aren't on my list including Hillsboro, Maplewood, and Father Ryan. The Burros took it to Overton in week one. Maplewood destroyed Pearl Cohn that same night. Let's not forget Father Ryan who already has a win over PJPII this season.

All of those teams are worthy of mention but I just didn't include them on my list :thumb:

Brentwood Academy

Franklin

Gallatin

Smyrna

Oak Ridge

McCallie

Maryville

Dobyns Bennett

Riverdale

MUS

Those aren't in any particular order but they are a solid Top Ten :lol:

You have Gallatin and Smyrna in front of Smyrna... wow.. I cant wait till the end of the season when we can stop wondering and actually find out..

You have Gallatin and Smyrna in front of Smyrna... wow.. I cant wait till the end of the season when we can stop wondering and actually find out..

well he did say they werent in any particular order, maybe you should try and read sometimes...besides, smyrna will NEVER EVER EVER EVER win a state championship with shadowens as coach, and i dont think they will beat riverdale with him as coach either...while he is STACKED with talent, he is a consistant underachiever with it :lol:

I disagree. That is a solid top 10. Who would you take out if Ooltewah is to be in that top 10?

Would start with DB and Oak Ridge since Owls beat em both last year and this years team is arguably better than last years. I am very impressed with what I have seen from owls thus far in the air and on the ground. Defense is stout too. Freshman kicker is the real deal. And for the first time I know of Owls play nobody both ways.

Well ok so Ooltewah won last year, in a year that DB was horrible and way off. DB has improved alot this year. We actually have a RB this year that is quick, and not just one we have two RB's this year that are very quick. We still have are good WR's. Oh and lets not forget that DB beat Bearden while Thrope one of DB's best WR's was ont he bench for the first half. I know this isnt a DB string. but I still got DB up int he top 5 somewhere.

Roll Tribe Roll