Clearing Up Earlier Statements

HeismanBlaze

I'm not gonna take back what I said about the coach. But I am going to say, I'm tired of being disrespected and put down on my team just because I dont play in the games. All I want is a chance to prove I can play and gain respect from my teammates. I don't care about starting, I just wanna play. I have heart, I've busted my butt for 2yrs, working hard in the weight room and harder on the field. I started last season weiging 160 now I weigh and estimated 200 lbs. I just want to gain the respect of my teammates, my coaches, and eveyrone who watches me. All I want is a chance 2 shine, one time b4 the seasons over. I'm tired of comments like "You don't even play in the games" when I try 2 step up and b a leader, or comments like" Your never goin 2 get in a game anyway" when I make an open field tackle on someone bigger then me. All I want is respect, I don't want favoritism, I don't run my mouth, I want my chance , and the others on the sideline 2 have their chance 2 shine. Some of the others have made great plays in practice, but never see a game from the field.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not gonna take back what I said about the coach. But I am going to say, I'm tired of being disrespected and put down on my team just because I dont play in the games. All I want is a chance to prove I can play and gain respect from my teammates. I don't care about starting, I just wanna play. I have heart, I've busted my butt for 2yrs, working hard in the weight room and harder on the field. I started last season weiging 160 now I weigh and estimated 200 lbs. I just want to gain the respect of my teammates, my coaches, and eveyrone who watches me. All I want is a chance 2 shine, one time b4 the seasons over. I'm tired of comments like "You don't even play in the games" when I try 2 step up and b a leader, or comments like" Your never goin 2 get in a game anyway" when I make an open field tackle on someone bigger then me. All I want is respect, I don't want favoritism, I don't run my mouth, I want my chance , and the others on the sideline 2 have their chance 2 shine. Some of the others have made great plays in practice, but never see a game from the field.

Pretty sure no one knows who you are

Heisman, I understand what you are saying, you feel that you haven't gotten your respect from the coach. Have you sat down with him in his office face to face and had this disscusion with him or have you brought it up to him in front of everyone?

What position do you play that might be a problem as well if you have other people in you spot a head of you then ask to try and play another position that you might can play. I think that Coach Madewell will listen if you just ask him to.

Heisman, I understand what you are saying, you feel that you haven't gotten your respect from the coach. Have you sat down with him in his office face to face and had this disscusion with him or have you brought it up to him in front of everyone?

What position do you play that might be a problem as well if you have other people in you spot a head of you then ask to try and play another position that you might can play. I think that Coach Madewell will listen if you just ask him to.

I talked 2 him after the game against lincoln co. I'm a runningback and theres @ least 2 or 3 people in each position. I feel like I understand runningback mor ehtne wide out or a defensive position.

I talked 2 him after the game against lincoln co. I'm a runningback and theres @ least 2 or 3 people in each position. I feel like I understand runningback mor ehtne wide out or a defensive position.

I'll tell you what I tell my two kids playing high school football, keep busting your hump in practice, pay attention to the coach (and respect), and be ready when the opportunity comes, and it will come, be patient, its a long season and anything can happen. Also, their is nothing wrong with talking with your coach, better to do it face to face, than behind his back, most likely, he will respect your actions and efforts!

Keep fighting, you'll get your chance. And Good Luck!

I'll tell you what I tell my two kids playing high school football, keep busting your hump in practice, pay attention to the coach (and respect), and be ready when the opportunity comes, and it will come, be patient, its a long season and anything can happen. Also, their is nothing wrong with talking with your coach, better to do it face to face, than behind his back, most likely, he will respect your actions and efforts!

Keep fighting, you'll get your chance. And Good Luck!

Nicley put catback. :D

Let's take a hypothetical situation ...

Let's say, Bear Bryant is coaching ... it's during his era, yet the internet is available. One of his younger coaches, because Bear wouldn't even care about coming "online" tells him a player has posted, complaining about his playing time.

Bear checks it out.

Player never sees a down of football.

This post really blew me away, sorry.