Anderson County Mavericks

coonhunter291

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that it is a combination of both, for the past 4 years, they had Justin Carden, to do all of the running, he kept them alive, they lost him, and their QB, last year, and now they dont know what to do, they have some good players without any discipline!!

Bye! Bye! Kerr!!!!

Ya they arent looking to good this year.

WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coonhunting and bassfishing heck of a combo got love for both love coonhunting just dont get better than on a good winters night listen to a walker dog holler!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe that it is a combination of both, for the past 4 years, they had Justin Carden, to do all of the running, he kept them alive, they lost him, and their QB, last year, and now they dont know what to do, they have some good players without any discipline!!

Bye! Bye! Kerr!!!!

Partly correct with the exception that Carden was a Non-contributor his freshman or sophomore year.

Haven't score a touchdown all season? Looks like the good players may be moving back to Clinton.

Zeke Rogers and Chad Coleman, both SO's, can play. Zeke has good speed and Coleman is a beast. My 2 cents is that it's the young QB, who's now hurt, that is keeping them off track a little. I still think they'll make the playoffs though because Livingston is way down this year, which means AC will squeak in 4th place. Who will be the starting QB against Webb? Anybody know?

Zeke Rogers and Chad Coleman, both SO's, can play. Zeke has good speed and Coleman is a beast. My 2 cents is that it's the young QB, who's now hurt, that is keeping them off track a little. I still think they'll make the playoffs though because Livingston is way down this year, which means AC will squeak in 4th place. Who will be the starting QB against Webb? Anybody know?

Kingston could come in at #4... The qb last week that backed up longmire was seiber...i can tell one thing is true this year clinton people are loving AC having a bad year. They are not the only people who cant win a high school football game in anderson co

Kingston could come in at #4... The qb last week that backed up longmire was seiber...i can tell one thing is true this year clinton people are loving AC having a bad year. They are not the only people who cant win a high school football game in anderson co

Scott co. can come in the number 4 too the highlanders look a lot better this year.