Best Region in 5A

bobafett903

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look no further than region 2. Perennial power Oak Ridge, currently #1 and last year's runner up, Ooltewah, currently #5, last year quarter finals, & Farragut. All three were ranked in the top 8 at one point last year. Can any other region boast that? Throw in the mix William Blount, McMinn County, & Soddy Daisy. Teams that are never, well usually anyway, an easy win. I would take heritage, one of the doormats against anybody elses second to last place finisher anyday.

Look no further than region 2. Perennial power Oak Ridge, currently #1 and last year's runner up, Ooltewah, currently #5, last year quarter finals, & Farragut. All three were ranked in the top 8 at one point last year. Can any other region boast that? Throw in the mix William Blount, McMinn County, & Soddy Daisy. Teams that are never, well usually anyway, an easy win. I would take heritage, one of the doormats against anybody elses second to last place finisher anyday.

Yea. Region 4's Smyrna, Riverdale, Wilson Central, and Lavergne. They were all top 10 teams except for Lavergne. I know Smyrna's record didn't show it but if you look at who they had to play last year...... yikes! As for Lavergne they were a top 20 team last year after competing so well against Smyrna and Riverdale.

Say hello to region 6-5A folks. What region can boasts 3 different 5A finalists in the last 5 years? NONE, except, of course, for region 5A. It's also the only region in the state that has had two different 5A champions in the past 5 years. With Franklin, Ravenwood, Brentwood, Dickson Co., and Independence (who is as good as all of the aforementioned schools, which you all will see this year), this is the region to beat.

Nice try, but 6-5A wins!

Say hello to region 6-5A folks. What region can boasts 3 different 5A finalists in the last 5 years? NONE, except, of course, for region 5A. It's also the only region in the state that has had two different 5A champions in the past 5 years. With Franklin, Ravenwood, Brentwood, Dickson Co., and Independence (who is as good as all of the aforementioned schools, which you all will see this year), this is the region to beat.

Nice try, but 6-5A wins!

Break the Regions down W-L from last year and the proof is that Region 2 5A was the best hands down.

Break the Regions down W-L from last year and the proof is that Region 2 5A was the best hands down.

That merely scratches the surface of the question. For starters, 6 or 7 of your games are against TEAMS OF YOUR OWN REGION. Secondly, keep in mind that most of the non region games for both 4-5A and 6-5A were against eachother!

Face facts, man, 6-5A wins this one easily.

Also, keep in mind that last year, 6-5A had two teams move up from 4A, as well as a team that was in its first year of varsity competition.

Eat the crow, and enjoy it.

Edited by ambiguousrock

That merely scratches the surface of the question. For starters, 6 or 7 of your games are against TEAMS OF YOUR OWN REGION. Secondly, keep in mind that most of the non region games for both 4-5A and 6-5A were against eachother!

Face facts, man, 6-5A wins this one easily.

Also, keep in mind that last year, 6-5A had two teams move up from 4A, as well as a team that was in its first year of varsity competition.

Eat the crow, and enjoy it.

I've got the crow for you. how do you like it served? Your right there is a lot that goes into the equation so if your the smart one prove me wrong. Bet you cant even figure them in order 1-8. Little hint I know.

I've got the crow for you. how do you like it served? Your right there is a lot that goes into the equation so if your the smart one prove me wrong. Bet you cant even figure them in order 1-8. Little hint I know.

There is no correct equation to find the best region! This isn't a mathematical equation! Don't be angry at me because East TN can't get a ring in 5A. heck, Ooltewah hasn't sniffed one.

I gave you obvious evidence of the best overall region, and 6-5A has gotten one team better this year. Enjoy the meal ;)