Best Region in 5A

bobafett903

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes we do, although I got a heckuva lot more respect than to try some stupid insult. If your gonna down Oakland, at least be original man, that name has been used so many times. I can take the heat, but when somebody goes man up on you, you tend to run away like a schoolgirl :thumb:

You started running off at the mouth like a little school girl gossiping with her classmates. If you cannot take the heat get of the kitchen. Like I said before the facts are in black and white but of course you maybe to stubborn to admit it. Region 2 5A

You started running off at the mouth like a little school girl gossiping with her classmates. If you cannot take the heat get of the kitchen. Like I said before the facts are in black and white but of course you maybe to stubborn to admit it. Region 2 5A

You can't prove this point with ANY stats, chiefton. It's an opinion, and while I believe yours is wrong, I respect your right to have it.

When your region can win a few state championships, then we can talk. The last won from your region that won a gold ball was 1991, over 15 years ago! Truth is east tennessee just doesnt stack up well when they have to go against the teams from regions 4-6. A regions strength shows in the playoffs, its easy to pad your numbers against weak opponents or teams that arent up to your level

I have plenty of respect for teams in region 2-5a, but not for morons like you. BTW, learning some english might help a little too :thumb:

When your region can win a few state championships, then we can talk. The last won from your region that won a gold ball was 1991, over 15 years ago! Truth is east tennessee just doesnt stack up well when they have to go against the teams from regions 4-6. A regions strength shows in the playoffs, its easy to pad your numbers against weak opponents or teams that arent up to your level

I have plenty of respect for teams in region 2-5a, but not for morons like you. BTW, learning some english might help a little too :thumb:

Actually Region 2 5A is in their 6th season.

2005 Oak Ridge Runner-up (lost to Ravenwood)

2004 Oak Ridge Semifinals (lost to Riverdale)

2003 Oak Ridge Semifinals (lost to Riverdale)

2001 Ooltewah Semifinals (lost to Riverdale)

Actually Region 2 5A is in their 6th season.

2005 Oak Ridge Runner-up (lost to Ravenwood)

2004 Oak Ridge Semifinals (lost to Riverdale)

2003 Oak Ridge Semifinals (lost to Riverdale)

2001 Ooltewah Semifinals (lost to Riverdale)

I was referring to all the teams in region 2-5a, because I knew you would try to skate around that fact

I'm not disagreeing with you that middle TN has the best region football, becuase if we were going by this year than ya i think this year the Franklin region or Riverdale regions would be the best. But i don't think it matters how many championships a region has to be considered the best reason for that fact of if you say that, thats kind of like saying the SEC isn't the best conference in the nation becuase they haven't got a national title since LSU got a share of the title with USC. But since then i still think the SEC has had the best conference. They just have to always beat up on eachother. Auburn should have one but they got screwed.

This year i would have to say so far the best overall region is the Franklin region.

Last year was 2-5A with Oak Ridge, Ooltewah, and Farragut all being very good, top 10 teams.

Year before that i would give it to 2-5A as well. Oak Ridge, Ooltewah,Farragut, and Soddy Daisy were all in the top 10 i believe that year at one point. May not of had the overall best team in the state, but that region was stacked that year.

Edited by reaction