Vandalism arrests in the BORO

2priceless

Because 'juveniles' have even more rights than even adult criminals. Their names are not even put on the court dockets.

It also makes it harder to prosecute them if their names are bandied about.

Last but not least the 'misguided children's lawyer' could have an injunction issued to have the site shut down to assure their clients get a fair trial.

I know the Juvenile Judge here and she will make sure they get what is coming to them without our help. This is a lady who keeps belts and ropes in her court room to make sure that pants are pulled up to proper height and shirts are tucked in pants in her courtroom. While very fair, she IS tough.

Glad to hear about the judge.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's your next shocker. The Riverdale vandalism where the teepee was burnt and a big white B was painted on the track before the Blackman game, was comitted by a Riverdale student. They found the spraypaint and items used to burn the teepee in his car. Sorry to all those who think Blackman is so rotten that we would do something like this!!

Thats not what i heard, but maybe it will be public soon

Here's your next shocker. The Riverdale vandalism where the teepee was burnt and a big white B was painted on the track before the Blackman game, was comitted by a Riverdale student. They found the spraypaint and items used to burn the teepee in his car. Sorry to all those who think Blackman is so rotten that we would do something like this!!

wow. read about all these vandalisms here on the t, and quite suprised by it. biggest things that happenen out here in East Tennessee are painting some rocks at the biggest rival's school. but anyways, glad to see some justice is being served. also, i noticed that there was a reoccuring joke with alcoa's coach. anyone want to explain this to all us non middle tennessee football gurus.

it was believed, i even know the students accused and one was found with lighter fluid in his car, they are innocent and off the hook...unless something came about this afternoon and different students got searched, which i highly doubt is the case. the guys i mentioned just now have been cleared since tuesday

Paper said only a 5 day OSS suspension. Hmmmmm......thought they were supposed to go to Alternative Schoolacc to Sunday's DNJ? News said 2 arrests of Smyrna students who did Lavergne's field and possibly one more. Now we need to catch the kids that trashed Riverdale.

I am not allowing you to name names. Read the Board Rules!

Edited by Bighurt

Guest dare_2_dream

Paper said only a 5 day OSS suspension. Hmmmmm......thought they were supposed to go to Alternative Schoolacc to Sunday's DNJ? News said 2 arrests of Smyrna students who did Lavergne's field and possibly one more. Now we need to catch the kids that trashed Riverdale.

.. Riverdale's vandals are right around the corner. Just give them a little bit more time and they will confess like the rest of them.

Well its good to know the Mr Gill has NOT changed since High School and is standing firm like JELLO! :(

Can we all say 'politics' has reared its ugly head once again?

How can we as parents expect our children to obey the rules when they keep changing them to suit peoples agendas.

Well its good to know the Mr Gill has NOT changed since High School and is standing firm like JELLO! :thumb:

Can we all say 'politics' has reared its ugly head once again?

How can we as parents expect our children to obey the rules when they keep changing them to suit peoples agendas.

I thought Gill would take a strong stance.