Vandalism arrests in the BORO

2priceless

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOD,

Why not? All of the posters on here were so upset off about the events and now they are "poor little Johnny'.

Ole Dad

One school solved, two to go!

A check for ANY paint purchase late at night is NOT that hard to do. There are not that many open places to check.

'If' they are truly juveniles their names will NOT be released and justifyably so.

All I 'ask' is if folks find out their names, PLEASE do NOT post them on here.

That is an written rule by the media. The media can choose

to release the names.

Don't see the big deal in releasing their names. It puts a face

on the crime.

It's not like this was a rape or murder.

One school solved, two to go!

A check for ANY paint purchase late at night is NOT that hard to do. There are not that many open places to check.

'If' they are truly juveniles their names will NOT be released and justifyably so.

All I 'ask' is if folks find out their names, PLEASE do NOT post them on here.

LOD,

Why not? All of the posters on here were so upset off about the events and now they are "poor little Johnny'.

Ole Dad

I agree, Names and Pics should be posted on here and everywhere. They cost the schools money and time fixing these problems. I know this has nothing to do with me but this should be dealt with and these kids should be in jail for a few weeks to be tought a lesson, its the only way they will learn

Vandals caught. Great job by the police. These kids were not too intelligent. Let's not reveal their names. These kids can go out and destroy property and yet, "they are juveniles (?), let's not release their names". They should have thought about this before they committed this crime. They should be held accountable and revealed. The media probably will not reveal their names, however, word of mouth will spread and it will become known.

Once again, congrats to the police for some fine detective work.

Don't you think Barney should get a raise to "2" bullets in the top pocket?

Because 'juveniles' have even more rights than even adult criminals. Their names are not even put on the court dockets.

It also makes it harder to prosecute them if their names are bandied about.

Last but not least the 'misguided children's lawyer' could have an injunction issued to have the site shut down to assure their clients get a fair trial.

I know the Juvenile Judge here and she will make sure they get what is coming to them without our help. This is a lady who keeps belts and ropes in her court room to make sure that pants are pulled up to proper height and shirts are tucked in pants in her courtroom. While very fair, she IS tough.

Because 'juveniles' have even more rights than even adult criminals. Their names are not even put on the court dockets.

It also makes it harder to prosecute them if their names are bandied about.

Last but not least the 'misguided children's lawyer' could have an injunction issued to have the site shut down to assure their clients get a fair trial.

I know the Juvenile Judge here and she will make sure they get what is coming to them without our help. This is a lady who keeps belts and ropes in her court room to make sure that pants are pulled up to proper height and shirts are tucked in pants in her courtroom. While very fair, she IS tough.

Betcha' there's no trial. Sounds like guilty pleas, restitution and maybe some time at juvenile detention. Unfortunately, this is usually only the tip of the iceberg for kids like this. Could be a positive they got caught and punished now but don't count on it. Revealing names of kids isn't a good idea. Among other reasons, in a small community, some other kids might decide to exact vengeance themselves. Then you'll have those kids in trouble.

Here's your next shocker. The Riverdale vandalism where the teepee was burnt and a big white B was painted on the track before the Blackman game, was comitted by a Riverdale student. They found the spraypaint and items used to burn the teepee in his car. Sorry to all those who think Blackman is so rotten that we would do something like this!!

The teaser on Channel 5 tonight promises there have been confessions and arrests in the football vandalism that has occured lately in Rutherford Cty. Now whether it is the Riverdale ones, the Smyrna one, or the Lavergne one remains to be seen. Tune into Channel 5 news tonight at 10 for details!

Hopefully Gill does as promises and sends them straight to Alternative school....