BEST DEFENSE IN 5A?

THE PIT

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Gallatin hasn't been tested like Riverdale, Franklin, or some other teams, but I can't find another teams that can boast the following:

ZERO points allowed

60 (sixty) yards TOTAL allowed

Eight interceptions

Four fumble recoveries

One safety

And one game in which the opponent actually had negative yardage for the entire game.

I mean dang, son!

I think they have to be considered the best until proven otherwise.

Can't argue with that!! The experience these 40 something seniors have gotten the last 3 years is definitely showing. Here's hoping that it continues throughout the season!!!

GO GREEN WAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would like to meet noone else but gallatin this year in state if both teams are fortunate enough i used to live right beside gallatin high and always thought about playing for them good luck :(

Also, keep in mind.... Ben Miller, who is statistically the best lb on the team, didn't play against Hillwood, and a large part of the game against Lebanon. Ben Foster has been impressive in filling his shoes though. Also, is Shehatti-#83 for Gallatin- (forgive spelling) leading the state in interceptions, or does anyone know? Oh, and if I'm not mistaken.... Going back to last year, Gallatin has only allowed like 17 points in their last five or six games. Does anyone know how well the D's are faring out west?