Riverdale vs. LaVergne

SCN08FearTheSpear

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forest Hill, The starting right tackle for the warriors, has a hyper-extended knee that occured during the Lc game, and may not get to play friday. Will this slow down the strong rushing attack of Riverdale?

bc this person does not think at ALL. no one needs to know that forest has a hyper-extended knee. i dont even know y u are saying anything about this.

THINK BEFORE YOU SAY SOME THIN ON HERE!!!!!!!!

bc this person does not think at ALL. no one needs to know that forest has a hyper-extended knee. i dont even know y u are saying anything about this.

thats what i meant lol...i asked him why and he told me because the guards and tackles are important...its all good though, that won't bring riverdale down, and im not being sarcastic...but thanks for the info ANYWAY

Forest Hill, The starting right tackle for the warriors, has a hyper-extended knee that occured during the Lc game, and may not get to play friday. Will this slow down the strong rushing attack of Riverdale?

if he does not play, im assuming michael pope will fill in for him. he knows the offense well and is starter material

That's great news. I'm sure he's ready to get back on the field.

Big, big game coming up this week. The winner is still playing for the #1 seed and the loser joins the scramble for the last two playoff spots.

i dont see how lhs would be playing for the number one seed

Edited by SCN08FearTheSpear

Guest dare_2_dream

Read over your post before you click submit. :thumb:

Edited by dare_2_dream