Crockett Co. - Dyersburg

cavcav

:(

Whether or not Craig Massey is a choke artist (and I don't think he is), you are wrong to call him that in a public forum. Your statement says more about you than it does Massey. However, I will thank you for it because you have given him another reason to dig deep and play well. MG says we are all over medicated--I'd say some of us need more. HA!!! Hope this is an exciting injury free game.

poor craig everyone is picking on him,,,, well hope he is ready because the trojan d is going to pick on him too,,,he was the excuse why crockett lost last season,will he be the blame this year

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(

poor craig everyone is picking on him,,,, well hope he is ready because the trojan d is going to pick on him too,,,he was the excuse why crockett lost last season,will he be the blame this year

Thank you too, highschoolsportsfan. Are you really a crockett fan or coach trying get our boys pumped up? You surely don't think you are helping the dyersburg mighty trojans, do you?

Thank you too, highschoolsportsfan. Are you really a crockett fan or coach trying get our boys pumped up? You surely don't think you are helping the dyersburg mighty trojans, do you?

i wont get a chance to watch this fine game, so why dont you tell me the out come or have i already told you how it would be, i have ties to neither school,i just love to watch the trojans upset power houses,,,, lol play some one and see how much of a power house you are, i bet 5 years down the road you wont be able to boast about being a powerhouse again,, you have dyersburg, ripley,and covington to deal with every year now, i wish i was calling this one, id like to witness the table turned and the score ran up on crockett

i wont get a chance to watch this fine game, so why dont you tell me the out come or have i already told you how it would be, i have ties to neither school,i just love to watch the trojans upset power houses,,,, lol play some one and see how much of a power house you are, i bet 5 years down the road you wont be able to boast about being a powerhouse again,, you have dyersburg, ripley,and covington to deal with every year now, i wish i was calling this one, id like to witness the table turned and the score ran up on crockett

Tell you the outcome? Sure, no problem. My name is Leigh Kail. I am a 41 year old white female. Who are you? How do I find you? What is with all these code names?

:thumb:;) counce would fire his staff if he thought they were on coach T

I could be wrong, but it seems to me the purpose for your code name is so you can post all these crazy things. I'll bet if you had your real name posted you wouldn't be so bold.

I love high school football and the reason I read these posts is to find out who the good players are on the opposing teams so I can be informed about the game and know which key players to watch. I can't imagine trashing a kid from another school. I want crockett to win every game we play so bad I almost can't stand it and there are alot of boys on our team that I love as if they were my own. There are fine young men on every team in the state of Tennessee and it is beyond me why anyone would put the win of a football game over the integrity of these boys.

They don't need it and neither do the rest of us. Get some medicine. You need it.

i have ties to neither school

That is a false statement. Your very first post ever was about Dyersburg beating up on Dyer Co. From the beginning you have been a Dyersburg fan. But hey, you can't talk to a Dyersburg fan without them thinking they are always better. If we had a dry well, Dyersburg would have one that was dryer!

THIS DUDE IS NUTZ 2f9d........ I CANT WAIT TO RUN THE SCORE UP ON DBURG!!!! I THINK DEEP DOWN IN INSIDE UR A CROCKETT FAN SOOOOO COME OUT AND ADMIT IT !!! ANY WAYSSSS I CAN PLAY UR GAME .............. THE TWINS AND PERRY ARE GONNA RUN OVER DBURG LIKE THERE A MIDDLE SCHOOL TEAM SO WILL CC DEFENSE!!!! :thumb: