Tyner @ Marion Co.

TynerRamFan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The beaver says it is going to be hard for Jasper to win this one. They will have to play mistake free football. The beaver says that Tyner has way too much speed for them.

Yea, I'm gonna agree with that . However, I believe they can do it. Historically Jasper has been known to win as the underdog, as well as play tough and discplined. I might stop by and check the score of this one ;)

As a Boyd fan, I'm pulling for MC in this one. A MC win represents the best scenario in which Boyd could still host a first-round playoff game. With a MC win, if Boyd could win its remaining region games they could take 2nd place. Boyd will be a better team coming down the stretch against Bledsoe & Tyner.

I think this will be a close game, either way.

I just hope Tyner's players have this same attitude.... could be a long night for them if they take Marion lightly.

...I don't believe anyone(much less the players & coaches) is taking this game lightly...we never have in the past and surely we won't tonight...getting ready to leave in an hour...the 'RamTrain' is rolling!!!

...I don't believe anyone(much less the players & coaches) is taking this game lightly...we never have in the past and surely we won't tonight...getting ready to leave in an hour...the 'RamTrain' is rolling!!!

Haven't posted in a while so let me catch up. I want to congraulate the Warriors on a victory over Grundy. Good game boys!!!! ;) Now on to this thread. I believe Marion will win this game but it will be a close one. As far a train rolling get ready Tyner the purple locomotive is coming through!!!!!!!!! :thumb::thumb:

I totally agree, if people think Tyner is down they will be saddly disappointed Friday night. The Rams are better than last year, and this will show. Marion has several big wins already this year, however it will not happen tonight. Bet the bank on that. ;) Tyner by 21.

Game time is 7:00 central, is this correct?

;)

Rams 43 Marion 12

A great win for Tyner tonight. At no point was this game close tonight, good luck to Marion the rest of the way. ;) Speed and the OL made the difference tonight, along with special teams.

Edited by Tynerfan99

As a Boyd fan, I'm pulling for MC in this one. A MC win represents the best scenario in which Boyd could still host a first-round playoff game. With a MC win, if Boyd could win its remaining region games they could take 2nd place. Boyd will be a better team coming down the stretch against Bledsoe & Tyner.

I think this will be a close game, either way.

...Well, wrong on all accounts...MC didn't win...Boyd won't host a 1st round game...the best Boyd can do(IMO) is 3rd place...Boyd is not better than Tyner...as a matter of fact Bledsoe will probably beat Boyd ;)