Siegel @ Lebanon

wingman10

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playoffs arent out of reach. We easily could reach them. Once again for stupidity shines Fearthespear. Do your math. In your opinion we dont, but techinclly we do.

my stupidity shines are u serious you are stupid if u think u will go yea u can but u wont go to another toliet bowl game and get u a trophy an d come back after this season talking about we will be a force in the region and all thaT JUST LIKE THIS YEAR

Playoffs arent out of reach. We easily could reach them. Once again for stupidity shines Fearthespear. Do your math. In your opinion we dont, but techinclly we do.

I dont know if easily would be the right way of describing. IMO, being since Oakland holds the tiebreak over Siegel, probably needs to win out to get I think. Granted if they can get past Lebanon, they've already played will have already played 3 of the top 4 teams in the region, but still would have to beat Smyrna to have a chance of making it and the way the Bulldogs are playing, I dont know if that can happen. To have any chance of making to the playoffs, Siegel must win tonight

I dont know if easily would be the right way of describing. IMO, being since Oakland holds the tiebreak over Siegel, probably needs to win out to get I think. Granted if they can get past Lebanon, they've already played will have already played 3 of the top 4 teams in the region, but still would have to beat Smyrna to have a chance of making it and the way the Bulldogs are playing, I dont know if that can happen. To have any chance of making to the playoffs, Siegel must win tonight

like i said no playoffs for them

Anything is possible.

And pigs 'might' grow wings and learn to fly also. :thumb:

Are these the same Siegel folks who were only last week yelling for their Coach to be fired?

Gotta get CONSISTANT folks before anything else.

Alright it is almost game time so start getting your excuses ready for THIS week.

So 'WHO' is calling the offense tonight? :thumb:

oh well i bet they are not any more fustrated than the players all they do is watch players practise 4 days a week they dont do anything pretty sorry on there part

Yeah it is pretty sorry to tell you the truth...we've tried everything to get the whole fan section to cheer but it's no use

Go Stars...let's try and pull out a W tonight...ILL BE THERE BABY