Cleveland (3-0) @ White Co.(2-1)

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CLEVELAND WAS NO WAY IMPRESSIVE AT ALL LAST NIGHT. THEY WERE LUCKY! WHEN THEY ACTUALLY PLAY A GOOD TEAM, IT WANT BE PRETTY. YOU'D BETTER FEED THOSE ZEBRA'S WELL. YOU WILL NEED MORE HELP.

I WILL SAY #34 ON YOUR TEAM IS A VERY GOOD PLAYER, OUT OF SHAPE TO PLAY BOTH WAYS , BUT GOOD.

THE RUNNING BACK FOR MC, HAS A HEART OF A LION.

Cleveland has to be the fav for this one since delaney wont play, but you never know. I think this situation was bound to happen with the poor blocking last night and the backup QB has never been addressed from what I hear. That falls back on the coaches for putting all their eggs in one basket. TYPICAL FOR WCHS :lol:

Cleveland has to be the fav for this one since delaney wont play, but you never know. I think this situation was bound to happen with the poor blocking last night and the backup QB has never been addressed from what I hear. That falls back on the coaches for putting all their eggs in one basket. TYPICAL FOR WCHS :lol:

What kind of hit did the Q.B. take? Were you even at the game or just relying on "what you hear"? I'm sure the coaches went with the best option available. "Typical for WCHS" was getting embarassed every year till you finally made a decent hire to run your program. The biggest fault that coach Brown has is he has made very poor choices in job selection. He has done wonders with the awful programs he has taken over and I just wonder what he could do if given the chance at a school with decent talent and good asst. coaches year in and year out. I know, I know....you have ALL KINDS of talent at Sparta, just like I hear about all the wasted talent up in Pikeville. I came to your Cookeville game and had a great time and it was a really good game but there was not any real speed or talent on either team. This Friday try watching Clevelands end during warm-ups and see what REAL TALENT and speed look like. Do the same when Rhea Co. and Red Bank and even Brainerd roll in. Size does not win at the 4A level, speed does and Sparta does not have it. Keep working hard coach B and don't let the idiots get you down.

Edited by oldkob

Well, I don't know if fanatic has been at the games, but I have, and what he speaks is the truth. Nothing against Coach Brown, I agree 100 percent that he has turned White County's football program around, but the backup QB situation has not been addressed. The QB who filled in for Delaney against Warren Co. was just that, a fill in. Maybe if they work with him to try to establish a passing game, it would be an improvement. He only handed off the ball, & flicked a few passes to JJ or a running back, but never actually threw a pass. What will happen against the stronger region teams?

Kob no talent did you watch the same game i did?Taylor is an awesome athlete and the walker valley game he put on one of the best performances ive seen!!!!!Fanatic all the eggs in one basket?Thank goodness we have an egg we usually dont,we had a back up qb they ran the whole spring with was actually in a battle for the starting job then summer came and he spit it out and quit.We have the best to options with holman and bain.If you dont think they worked with holman then how did whey come up with all those misdirection plays out of the single wing and bain is a sophmore.At any level 3rd string doesnt get a whole lot of work.get a clue!!!!Coach brown and his whopping 4 man staff have done excellent and will come up with something to enable us to compete. :lol:

Edited by sparta boy

CLEVELAND WAS NO WAY IMPRESSIVE AT ALL LAST NIGHT. THEY WERE LUCKY! WHEN THEY ACTUALLY PLAY A GOOD TEAM, IT WANT BE PRETTY. YOU'D BETTER FEED THOSE ZEBRA'S WELL. YOU WILL NEED MORE HELP.

I WILL SAY #34 ON YOUR TEAM IS A VERY GOOD PLAYER, OUT OF SHAPE TO PLAY BOTH WAYS , BUT GOOD.

THE RUNNING BACK FOR MC, HAS A HEART OF A LION.

and you are a fan of what team? Lucky, tell me how Cleveland got lucky? because McMinn had 6 penalites? Because McMinn gave up a 80 yard kickoff return? Because McMinn receivers dropped balls? Because the McMinn QB threw 2 interceptions? Because McMinn couldnt tackle Dominque Macon on his touchdown catch and run? Cause they couldnt touch Preston Scoggins on his 35 yard quarterback keeper touchdown? Because McMinn fumbled the ball time and time again?.........Out of shape to play both ways?? The kid had a heck of a night, he didnt get alot of carries, but he was getting to McMinn's Qb when McMinn dropped back to pass.

Oh and btw i only said it was impressive because McMinn was favored to win by the Chattanooga Times

Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan