Perry County @ Mt. Pleasant

mphstigerfan

Marco Daley is nothin but a diseese and Perry Country defence is the cure

Luv Jack Rabbit if u dont no me i am #1 lots of luv

and why should you be known??????????Give something impressive, thus far I am not...........HA! We'll see ya! I can see that spelling is not one of your strong holds, FYI(disease), must be all that raw sewage pouring onto Perry County's field that has impaired you. Also if you are from there, you might want to understand that Perry is a county in the state of Tennessee, not a country. Edited by whodathoughtit

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marco Daley is nothin but a diseese and Perry Country defence is the cure

Luv Jack Rabbit if u dont no me i am #1 lots of luv

All I ask is please step in front of Marco one time during the game friday, just one time. You just bit off way more than you can chew. NO one knows you because you havent done anything except toot your own horn. After friday you will be known as the guy Marco ran over on one of those long runs. That is if you get close enough.

LoL JackRabbit or should i say Brett Hoffman you are hardly a starter much less a great player...now i have given PC there credit i think they have no chance really vs Mt. Pleasant but i have given them there credit so far...and you go and say that stupid crap...you just completly humilated yourself...cause as soon as Marco runs over/by you then you will realize well im a complete idiot...idc for u comenting on your team but dont talk bout urself like that.. :thumb:

I don't see what all the hype is about PC's defense. I admit, they had a good game against McCwen(sp?), but other that that they have limited a weak CA offense and and a mediocre Cornersville offense to 6 and 7 points. I believe that when they play some of the stronger teams(Mt. P, CWood) their "Awesome Defense" will come crahing to the ground, but hey who knows?

Edited by ld_zeppy

PC must be doing something right to have 2 defenders leading in tackles and ints. Offense though needs to help that D. PC's defense won't be able to hold MTP all game like in their past 3 games.

You mean you actually believe those BS blown-up tackle totals reported to the Tennessean? Just watch. Every week, the guys near the top will keep getting more and more "tackles" per game. By the end of the season, it will be a horse race for the stat keepers just to see who can @@@@ up the most tackles for their chosen player(s). Don't be shocked to see some totals jump by as much as 25 tackles per week. To put the tackle totals in perspective, Patrick Willis of Ole Miss led the SEC in tackles last year averaging 9 solo tackles per game...that's right...9.

PS...If you're wondering what the @@@@ is, it's R-A-C-K. Not at all sure why it's a censored word on coacht.

Ok I have been saying that Perry County isn't any good all year, and all i hear is give them credit they are much improved and they will give Mp a game and their defense is the best, but all it takes is one perry county player runnin his mouth and suddenly Mp is gonna kill them and the stats are BS, I have been sayin this the whole time.