sycamore/pearl cohn

shs796

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo catfish like i been sayin since last year man suckamore aint got what it takes to beat us cuz we goin all the way this year and overton knows that 2 u can pick us to loose every wk cuz we goin to shut u up once and for all after we beat those cheatem county hillbilly chumps friday nite pc 42 suckamore 0

Nice,Are you a Pearl Cohn Graduaaaa Well you know what I mean

Best of luck to both teams tomorrow night. The Tennessean picked PC to beat Sycamore today by a 28-20 count.

Keys to the game:

For Pearl Cohn you have got to start fast. If you wait until the second half to play well, like you did in the wins against Glencliff and Overton, or come out flat and never play well like you did against Maplewood then Sycamore wins. Pearl Cohn is 3-1 overall (1-0 in their region) and they've only played one game this year where they've put together an entire four quarters of solid football. Establishing a ground attack will be a key to PC's success because it allows those huge receivers to make plays in one-on-one coverage on the outside.

For Sycamore you have got to play solid in ALL ASPECTS OF THE GAME!!! Pearl is going to be bigger and more athletic than Sycamore will be. If the War Eagles can win the field position battle and stop PC's running game then look out. Coming out flat is a key for Sycamore as well. Whether it avoiding a first half performance like the one they had against both Creek Wood & Station Camp OR whether it's avoiding a fourth quarter let down like they had against Cheatham & Marshall Co. (they hung on to win both games in the end) they just can't let it happen.

Finally if you are Sycamore, ignore the surroundings to this game. That means don't worry about what everyone says about PC being a bad place to play a game, which it is not by the way, and don't worry about how loud and/or exciting the PC band is. In the end this is a must win game for you tomorrow night and I promise that the team that runs, blocks, and tackles the best will be victorious. Come out sharp and represent both you school and community well and all will be just fine in the end. TRUST ME!!!!

Need any motivation?????? Think back to "Homecoming 2005" when Pearl Cohn came to Sycamore and won 26-0 in a game where Sycamore turned the ball over numerous times, PC ran for well over 300+ yards, Mason pretty much had his way with the Sycamore secondary (and when he decided to run it as well), and finally your head coach was not even around to see the game end.

Prove to Pearl Cohn and the rest of the region that you are a different team this year :rolleyes:

I'm going to the game tonight, but I don't know how well the War Eagles are going to match up with the athletes and size the Firebirds are throwing at them. I look for Sycamore to try to slow it down and use that run game to control the tempo in this one. Hopefully Austin Lohin has healed up a bit from the Cheatham game, because he will have to be big tonight for Sycamore to pull this one off.