Ravenwood @ Brentwood

ab45

ok maybe. but i still stand by what i said, that's not to say they're not capable of pulling out a big win this friday. to be honest i'll be shocked if ravenwood doesn't "peppermint swirl" the bruins. but as i've said before, this should be a good game, btw when does becker return?

Don't disagree that it shows up as a loss either way. If Ravenwood had been "blown out" by two terrific teams that would be a different story in my mind.

Both of these teams have their backs against the wall so it should be a very intense game. Sorry to say I don't know anything about Becker or his returning this week or this year.

Best of luck to the Bruins and Raptors this week.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Original Brentwood High School is having a tough year with injuries and inexperience thwarting their progress. The Son of Brentwood High School is having to adjust to their own injuries, and the "target on the back" syndrome.

Loser of this game has a glaring hole in its region record, and will have to fight to make the playoffs. Never thought I'd see that happen to the Bruins. All things run in cycles.

Should have a huge crowd here and the Indy/Franklin game. I know that Crawford will have the Bruins ready. Backs are against the wall for both teams.

The Original Brentwood High School is having a tough year with injuries and inexperience thwarting their progress. The Son of Brentwood High School is having to adjust to their own injuries, and the "target on the back" syndrome.

Loser of this game has a glaring hole in its region record, and will have to fight to make the playoffs. Never thought I'd see that happen to the Bruins. All things run in cycles.

Should have a huge crowd here and the Indy/Franklin game. I know that Crawford will have the Bruins ready. Backs are against the wall for both teams.

Can't imagine what the combined team would have done over the last 3+ years?? So much talent in one school with to many ball players to name. This will create a hole for one of the teams but with six games left (after this one) anything could still happen.

Can't imagine what the combined team would have done over the last 3+ years?? So much talent in one school with to many ball players to name. This will create a hole for one of the teams but with six games left (after this one) anything could still happen.

You could make that arguement with schools all over the state. Imagine one big Murfreesboro school vs. one big Williamson Co. school!

You could make that arguement with schools all over the state. Imagine one big Murfreesboro school vs. one big Williamson Co. school!

Agreed...lots of schools with direct spinoffs all over the area (Page/Indy, Brentwood/Ravenwood, etc). Just commenting on the talent pool that came out of these two programs over the last few years. Even as they split off, both teams were strong playoff contenders...That can't be said for many of the other spinoff schools in the area.